Mirai tree sale

I can, there are some nice ones….. but $14.5k ish…. way outta my league!

That’s a 15 day intensive dive vacation in Palau for two. Guess I’ll save the dinero and go and blow bubbles instead!

Best of luck to those who are proud new owners!

cheers
DSD sends

Last edited:
Nice stuff but last year was better. I think I just liked the Ponderosa's a lot last year.

Yeah, he made it sound like this year there would be some more attainable items for all the peasants like me who don’t have $5k laying around. Ah well, such is life…

I can, there are some nice ones….. but $14.5k ish…. way outta my league!

That’s a 15 day intensive dive vacation in Palau for two. Guess I’ll save the dinero and go and blow bubbles instead!

Best of luck to those who are proud new owners!

cheers
DSD sends
I think the people who are buying $15K bonsai trees are probably vacationing in Palau while they buy them :)

From comments Ryan made a couple of weeks ago on a stream, I was under the impression that a lot more than 33 trees would be up for sale. 🤷‍♂️

Since I'm a statistics nut, here's some fun info just in case anyone is curious.

Least expensive tree: $800 (Pinyon Pine #1)
Most expensive tree: $14,000 (Rocky Mountain Juniper #5)
Average cost per tree: $4,221.21
Total cost of all 33 trees: $139,300

Prices do not include shipping.

Yeah, that's about what I expected. I think the simple scale of what is being sold isn't evident in the pics. Some of the trees, like this one, are BIG, REALLY Big, only they don't look it.
yep previous pics didnt do it justice at all.

Since I'm a statistics nut, here's some fun info just in case anyone is curious.

Well, let's hope they all sell! What's good for this sale is good for Ryan. What's good for Ryan is good for bonsai in the US!

I love that there is a strong market here for trees in the $5K+ range. It just means that there are people who appreciate and desire them.

Wow i didnt expect that, looks really nice here though. the pot is worth?
The pot is Sara Rayner's. It's pretty large but she had some 17-20" pots on her site a couple of weeks ago for around $400, which is reasonable. That one, I'd estimate around $500, maybe $600 if you got it from the maker. However, Ryan's site has a substantial markup for pots.

Back
Top Bottom