Last (ever?) Mirai Tree Sale

I did not enter my address, I just read the white glove service infos on the bottom of each tree for sale. $700 is not bad at all for each one of your tree.

Shipping Method | Fine Art Delivery - Rates are $1 per mile from zip code 97053 with fuel surcharge estimate of $0.53 per mile. See our shipping policy for more info. A base rate of $750 is added at checkout. Final rates will be reconciled prior to delivery.
We used that service (thanks izzy for the rec!) and it was something like $3500 one way from Oregon to Rochester. But it is a pretty big sprinter van and can be filled with quite a few trees.

Received an email with some good news; Mirai is offering a new version of classes at Mirai in 2025. It’s a variation of the previous intensives but require an annual commitment. 3 classes in the year and is actually cheaper than when it was a standalone intensive.

So, I'm wondering how he is going to make the bulk of his income. I would guess seminars, on-site teaching and private bonsai maintenance.
I would think he is going to receive a healthy salary as an employee/officer of the new non-profit.

I would think he is going to receive a healthy salary as an employee/officer of the new non-profit.
Since future tree sales are going through the non-profit, I wonder if these non-profit purchases can be partially written off on tax returns?

Back
Top Bottom