Which one should I chop super short?

Do you have any issues fertilizing with trees that you keep in water all the time? I added some fertilizer to one of mine and it ended up burning. I haven't tried since. It's entirely possible I over fertilized - I can't rule that out.
I don’t use the manufacturer’s suggested dosage with trees in water. I just eyeball and toss in 1/8 teaspoon every 2-3 weeks for each tree.

Moved to full sun today.
View attachment 552783
Hey @19Mateo83!
When do you want it shipped? I am thinking about leaving it in the tray and wrap the tray tight to keep the soil intact. Then put the whole thing in a box taped and wired to the bottom of the box so the tree stays in place no matter how the box is handled.

Hey @19Mateo83!
When do you want it shipped? I am thinking about leaving it in the tray and wrap the tray tight to keep the soil intact. Then put the whole thing in a box taped and wired to the bottom of the box so the tree stays in place no matter how the box is handled.
You can ship it whenever you would like. Your hornbeam is looking fantastic, I think it will make shipping if I ship it the same way.

You can ship it whenever you would like. Your hornbeam is looking fantastic, I think it will make shipping if I ship it the same way.
Monday next week it will be for me.
BTW, a dove took a branch from your tree yesterday. It snapped off the top 7-8" leaving 4" behind.
I had it on my iron sight with it on the fence and the branch in its beaks but don't have the heart to squeeze the trigger. After all, the deed is already done. Killing it won't put the branch back and I hate to eat just one dove. Talk about building up an appetite and then nothing to follow.

Monday next week it will be for me.
BTW, a dove took a branch from your tree yesterday. It snapped off the top 7-8" leaving 4" behind.
I had it on my iron sight with it on the fence and the branch in its beaks but don't have the heart to squeeze the trigger. After all, the deed is already done. Killing it won't put the branch back and I hate to eat just one dove. Talk about building up an appetite and then nothing to follow.
With small amounts, think sandwich...😁😁😁

Back
Top Bottom