Last (ever?) Mirai Tree Sale

Up.. no pics of the trees to sell or already sold ? Just curious..

Up.. no pics of the trees to sell or already sold ? Just curious..
Doesn't start til 10 am Pacific time, so not sold out. The previous sales had the trees posted pretty close to the start time, not earlier.

Nah, a collector like Izzy gets first crack at these before they're offered for public sale. oh apparently not! surprising that these aren't "seconds" from the big time buyers.

I think it's funny that the first to sell in all these sells are the 2-3 most expensive and the 2-3 least expensive.

Pretty good offerings this time around. The Scots pine is fantastic, I really like that one. This ponderosa is a really good get at that price. And the coast redwood clump is fantastic, glad it's going to a BNutter!

Nah, a collector like Izzy gets first crack at these before they're offered for public sale. oh apparently not! surprising that these aren't "seconds" from the big time buyers.

I think it's funny that the first to sell in all these sells are the 2-3 most expensive and the 2-3 least expensive.

Pretty good offerings this time around. The Scots pine is fantastic, I really like that one. This ponderosa is a really good get at that price. And the coast redwood clump is fantastic, glad it's going to a BNutter!

It's their last tree sale so it's a level playing field for everyone.

It seems like they'll still be selling trees through the non-profit, no?

logged on the second the page was up, barely any selection and nothing under 1800$. that's a shame, sounds like there was more other years

logged on the second the page was up, barely any selection and nothing under 1800$. that's a shame, sounds like there was more other years
Mirai prices are high due to both the reach and prestige of Ryan, as well as the inherent price increase for online/national sales. Not to mention his love of big, gnarly collected trees. These prices strike me as incredibly fair. Even the cheaper specimen would be worth a few grand fresh out of collection, before being touched by Ryan.

If you're looking for quality, mature trees for prices under $2000, the only place you are likely to find them is at local auctions.

It seems like they'll still be selling trees through the non-profit, no?

Yea they are. I have a couple RMJs that are lined up for acquisition through that in the near future.

Mirai prices are high due to both the reach and prestige of Ryan, as well as the inherent price increase for online/national sales. Not to mention his love of big, gnarly collected trees. These prices strike me as incredibly fair. Even the cheaper specimen would be worth a few grand fresh out of collection, before being touched by Ryan.

If you're looking for quality, mature trees for prices under $2000, the only place you are likely to find them is at local auctions.

I absolutely agree that there's steals in this year's sale. Some of the ponderosa are easily 3-5k as raw material, let alone with a pot of that caliber.

Last year they had trees starting at 500$

I was able to open it as soon as they went live close to 1 minute in and there were 3 trees already sold... so I guess they sold before they went live.
when I opened it nothing was sold, the ponderosa pine 6 and vald cypress went fast and then I forget the third was either the lodgepole or the coastal redwood #2

I was able to open it as soon as they went live close to 1 minute in and there were 3 trees already sold... so I guess they sold before they went live.

Out of curiosity, I was refreshing the sale page as Ryan was saying it was live on the stream, and did see both those trees available for sale for a hot minute. I think Izzy had already warmed up his clicking muscles ahead of time though

Gotta say that Ryan said everything was live about five seconds before I saw trees on the sale page. I was kinda impressed at the coordination, but I suspect that part's more Shopify than Mirai

I couldn't tell if Mirai has desensitized me or if I've gone crazy, but I was surprised that some of the trees weren't more expensive
I was texting another Mirai student and was guessing prices on the previewed trees and all came out lower than we expected.

Unsure which trees sold first but I purchased the 2 after it went live. Actually had a problem with checkout as it kept saying the items in the cart is no longer available so I did it individually as 2 separate orders.

IMG_6684.jpeg

.....If you're looking for quality, mature trees for prices under $2000, the only place you are likely to find them is at local auctions.

If you can make it to Fresno in November, the Clark Collection will be contributing to the Fresno club sale again this year. I'll try to post trees when they make final decisions.

Back
Top Bottom