Imperial Masterpiece

I listen a lot....and learn. Thanks for talking (writing) so many times and keeping the forum lively....along with others....also willing to put their words out here.

Only 4,412 left for me to get there. Hmmmmm

Last edited:
As others have stated, Adair thanks for contributing in primarily a meaningful and helpful manner.

Unlike the off the wall and out in space commentary we see others spout at times.
Not gona name names but you know who you are o_O :rolleyes:

You da man Adair, congrats on hitting 5,000!
Thanks, Jeremiah!

You've seen me working on trees at Boon's, so you know I can be pretty intense! But, I try to have fun, too.

I'm not so sure 5000 posts is something to be all that proud of. Let's put this in perspective: in all, I probably own about 25 trees. So, that's 200 posts per tree! Lol!!!

Only 25? Yeah, in various stages of development. They're not all show worthy yet. Lessor trees get replaced with better trees from time to time. I have to sell one to buy one. Otherwise, I'd have a huge collection. Like JohnG! (I don't know how you do it, John!). I would have fewer, but you have to have a lot to make a good shohin display!

Yeah AdairM you are something special for this forum. Congrats and a big thank you for contributions. I really like your style man...;)
What impressed me the most about you, is that you had all those years of experience (and the knowledge that goes with it), yet you humbled yourself and went to Boon with an open mind to really learn about bonsai. Not many people can show an attitude like that....mark of a real man for me :) You got my respect !!!

Are we sure this is wisdom - or just some ocd about wire?

Post a pic of you bonsai area at your house
Don't have a good one. My wife won't allow it! So I have them sitting on oversized paving stones just barely off the ground.

Maybe one of these days...

Thank you for posting and for the information that you do share.

Congrats and I look forward to seeing you at the National Exhibit. You can buy me a beer in celebration. You already owe me one for grafting that Ume branch onto my poor Sierra Juniper.

Scott

Congrats and I look forward to seeing you at the National Exhibit. You can buy me a beer in celebration. You already owe me one for grafting that Ume branch onto my poor Sierra Juniper.

Scott
Wait, you think I have the skills to do that?

Oh, I have the skill to buy a beer, but grafting Ume onto juniper, and have it bloom? Me? You saw evidence of my grafting skills! (I'm getting better...)

Lol!!

Beer's on me!

An aside: I mossed two of my shohin for the Show tonight. Three more to go. Wow, it sure makes a difference! They actually look halfway decent!

The star of my display is going to be the Olive - with Ume grafted on it! Lol!!!

Back
Top Bottom