How you know you are a bonsai addict...

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
When on Easter I got angry with my son for knocking my new biggest bougie out of it's pot. Everybody looked at me like I was crazy, and said "It's only a tree"....

Reaction score
USDA Zone
9a
...When my girl got crazy mad at me and her only course of retaliation was smashing my bonsai pot collection. I think I joined the club! this week!

Damn id be pissed! Actually id be in the market for new pots, and a new girl lol. At least a locker to put the pots in lol

justBonsai

Omono
Reaction score
When on Easter I got angry with my son for knocking my new biggest bougie out of it's pot. Everybody looked at me like I was crazy, and said "It's only a tree"....
Shame on those sheeple...thinking it's just a tree! :mad:

...When my girl got crazy mad at me and her only course of retaliation was smashing my bonsai pot collection. I think I joined the club! this week!
When I was a little kid and got mad at my parents I'd resort to destroying soap bars, tissue boxes, and various household objects. It was my way of retaliating. If your girl is still doing that maybe its time to ditch the girl?! :eek:

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
:eek::eek::eek:;)

Edited to delete combination of dead hooker and crazy GF.

Sorce

AALen

Seedling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10A
Or driving down the road looking for trees to collect.
My wife catches me doing that all the time.

I've almost gotten into two car accidents because my attention is preoccupied by a beautiful tree I'm driving past (not even one I want to collect, just one that inspires me).

miker

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
My wife uses our new security cameras on our house to monitor when I bring home trees or when a pot arrives in the mail. No more sneaking stuff through the back gate...

Omg, I could totally see my family or spouse doing that to me, and I have tried to be sneaky about incoming bonsai mail or new plants from the car with varying degrees of success.

Brian Van Fleet

Pretty Fly for a Bonsai Guy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8A
My wife uses our new security cameras on our house to monitor when I bring home trees or when a pot arrives in the mail. No more sneaking stuff through the back gate...
I have a camera trained on the trees so I can tell if they're being watered even when I'm not there...
IMG_0236.jpg

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Dude...that is seriously not a good direction she took. That she is still in your eyes "my girl" says a lot for your affection for her. My husband collects Bulldogs...never in my wildest would I imagine smashing any of his collection.

Top Bottom