How you know you are a bonsai addict...

music~maker

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
I realize it every year about this time when there are too many trees to repot and move out of storage. And yet I'm still looking for more...
Not just the late winter 2-step, but the sudden rush when I have to re-pot and wire more trees than I have time for. And yet I'm still planning a big nursery trip in a couple of weeks.

milehigh_7

Mister 500,000
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Hot
When the other teachers ask, "What did you do over spring break?" I'm positive they don't really want to know nor would they believe me... Yes, that's two separate carloads that came home with me over break... Now I have to build at least 2 more benches.

20170411_223047.jpg 20170412_145705.jpg

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
When the other teachers ask, "What did you do over spring break?" I'm positive they don't really want to know nor would they believe me... Yes, that's two separate carloads that came home with me over break... Now I have to build at least 2 more benches.

View attachment 141494 View attachment 141495
I see those purple flowers :)

M. Frary

Bonsai Godzilla
Reaction score
USDA Zone

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b

View attachment 141494 View attachment 141495
Lovely bracts you have there.

AZbonsai

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I forgot about the Daisy Dukes picture.
Looks like there's even a little camel toe.
One of the first pics I saw when I joined Bnut. I threw up a little bit and resisted the urge to drop the website. Got to tell you I had the same feeling the second time around :):):)

AZbonsai

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
When you have to replace your sprinkler valves and you put in a new hose bib so you can water that new bonsai bench you installed.:):)
20170418_201337_001-2268x3024.jpg

f1pt4

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
When you go collecting in the bush. Come home with trees and a tick attached to you sucking your blood or whatever it is that they do, then you go back to the same location the next day, and come home with more trees, and another tick. AND you sit around all antsy planning your third visit up there in a week.

GGB

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
...When my girl got crazy mad at me and her only course of retaliation was smashing my bonsai pot collection. I think I joined the club! this week!

Top Bottom