Noelanders Trophy XIX, Belgium, Feb 3-4, 2018

Now just find chris.
Find a few rack of larch, some of them wired and twisted. And you have Chris. While at his stand, please tell hin Jelle sais hi. Unfortunately, i am too far away to make it there myself :((

Have fun this weekend ya all.

Find a few rack of larch, some of them wired and twisted. And you have Chris. While at his stand, please tell hin Jelle sais hi. Unfortunately, i am too far away to make it there myself :((

Have fun this weekend ya all.

Thnx!
Ill say hi for you!

Just got back from Noelanders Trophy. Met briefly with @defra and @dirk hoorelbeke but since the 2 of them seemed to have romantic lunch plans I just left it at that :cool:
J/K guys, nice meeting you and hope you had a great day.

I believe Chris has taken a lovely selection of Welsh Larch with him. Prices good too.
Some shady looking dude with an English accent sold me a naked pine, I think I got ripped off!

P1040791.JPG

How bout some show photos? Or is that not allowed at Noelanders?
Taking photos was not allowed on the show floor. Although a bunch of people were taking them anyway. I like following rules...

Last edited:
I no photos, I'm good too. I did surveillance at the last ginkgo awards and it is irritating when people don't follow simple guidelines. Photos will pop up here and there I guess. Some very good trees, some a fair bit too early to exhibit.

I am a bad boy and took pics ? will post em up tomorow
@dirk hoorelbeke great to meet you gonna take good care of that pine and the seeds!
@Fonz kort maar krachtig! Now go play with your naked pine!
@leatherback i said hi to chris for ya!

Ps dirk sorry we didnt do the romantic part i feel like we should and could had spent alittle more time :(

Some very good trees, some a fair bit too early to exhibit.
This seems to be happening more and more. Or i have become more critical. But last year I also saw a number of trees just not ready. Cant say i did five years ago!

said hi to chris for ya
Thx! Did you meet the rest of the UK gang too?

This seems to be happening more and more. Or i have become more critical. But last year I also saw a number of trees just not ready. Cant say i did five years ago!

Thx! Did you meet the rest of the UK gang too?

Dont know who the rest of the gang is but i know i didnt meet them maybe some other time!

Did meet this guy
He actualy said to charge a fee to anyone who looks at us! ?????

20180203_144606.jpg

Argh, I couldn't make it on saturday! So I went today..

Back
Top Bottom