Noelanders Trophy XIX, Belgium, Feb 3-4, 2018

leatherback

The Treedeemer
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Now just find chris.
Find a few rack of larch, some of them wired and twisted. And you have Chris. While at his stand, please tell hin Jelle sais hi. Unfortunately, i am too far away to make it there myself :((

Have fun this weekend ya all.

defra

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Find a few rack of larch, some of them wired and twisted. And you have Chris. While at his stand, please tell hin Jelle sais hi. Unfortunately, i am too far away to make it there myself :((

Have fun this weekend ya all.

Thnx!
Ill say hi for you!

Fonz

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Just got back from Noelanders Trophy. Met briefly with @defra and @dirk hoorelbeke but since the 2 of them seemed to have romantic lunch plans I just left it at that :cool:
J/K guys, nice meeting you and hope you had a great day.

I believe Chris has taken a lovely selection of Welsh Larch with him. Prices good too.
Some shady looking dude with an English accent sold me a naked pine, I think I got ripped off!

P1040791.JPG

Fonz

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
How bout some show photos? Or is that not allowed at Noelanders?
Taking photos was not allowed on the show floor. Although a bunch of people were taking them anyway. I like following rules...

Last edited:
Reaction score
I no photos, I'm good too. I did surveillance at the last ginkgo awards and it is irritating when people don't follow simple guidelines. Photos will pop up here and there I guess. Some very good trees, some a fair bit too early to exhibit.

defra

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
I am a bad boy and took pics ? will post em up tomorow
@dirk hoorelbeke great to meet you gonna take good care of that pine and the seeds!
@Fonz kort maar krachtig! Now go play with your naked pine!
@leatherback i said hi to chris for ya!

Ps dirk sorry we didnt do the romantic part i feel like we should and could had spent alittle more time :(

leatherback

The Treedeemer
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Some very good trees, some a fair bit too early to exhibit.
This seems to be happening more and more. Or i have become more critical. But last year I also saw a number of trees just not ready. Cant say i did five years ago!

said hi to chris for ya
Thx! Did you meet the rest of the UK gang too?

defra

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
This seems to be happening more and more. Or i have become more critical. But last year I also saw a number of trees just not ready. Cant say i did five years ago!

Thx! Did you meet the rest of the UK gang too?

Dont know who the rest of the gang is but i know i didnt meet them maybe some other time!

Did meet this guy
He actualy said to charge a fee to anyone who looks at us! ?????

20180203_144606.jpg

Fishtank307

Shohin
Reaction score
Argh, I couldn't make it on saturday! So I went today..

Top Bottom