Donald Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vote early!
Vote often!

vermin_for_president.jpg

This election has certainly confirmed my hate for politicians. I don't know how anyone can look at these candidates and believe that either of them really give a shit about the US people. Our government is a joke.

Love how ones toss the racist card...If one differs of opinion. My values have nothing to do with anyone's skin color. To say otherwise makes one very small minded. That...I actually chuckle at the ignorance of that statement. If you take and cut each of us...we all bleed red.

IMG_4859.png
Come on Mike are you done yet?
Not by a long shot Vance.
I like putting this ludicrous stuff in this ludicrous thread.
This is my way of participating in this thread now.
Not hurting anyone nor do I hope I'm pissing off
the other participants.
If I am it's too bad. It's time to make light of a nasty situation.
It's past time for everyone to lighten up. Not just here but all across America.
I got my guns hidden.
My antiterrorist defense system is in place.
The extra money is in the mattress.
My women know how to take down a groper. I taught them some nice nasty things to defend themselves. They can take me down.
And then there is this.

Love how ones toss the racist card...If one differs of opinion. My values have nothing to do with anyone's skin color. To say otherwise makes one very small minded. That...I actually chuckle at the ignorance of that statement. If you take and cut each of us...we all bleed red.
I am very happy to hear you say that.
I know the work you do and I don't believe you would be that way.
Based on the way trump has spoke about women, minorities, and disabled people I feel he only has the interest of white privileged males.
:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom