Donald Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am very happy to hear you say that.
I know the work you do and I don't believe you would be that way.
Based on the way trump has spoke about women, minorities, and disabled people I feel he only has the interest of white privileged males.
:(
Thank you...for not classifying me as such.

He's touched on something very dear to my heart though...and that is the respect given our men/women in blue. That has been lost and what I deem as terrorism on our home front. This has sickened me far before campaigning even began. Even firemen/women are being shot at...ones ambushed. At a frightening rate. To the point I've thought during some rioting...dear God...pull our men and women from that mess and just let the fools kill themselfves. But...there are innocent among them as well. It's a topic Hillary never discussed. Even when mentioned at the debate...when Trump mentioned the lives lost. She didn't counter to address this HUGE issue. I've listened to both parties live feed. Because I am not wishing to be totally one sided. But...just as my heart is for missions...this issue hurts my heart. And...I am scared to think if it's not reeled in where it will lead us. But...I'm a firm believer...there can be two rights. For my values and another's even if we don't see eye to eye...has substance to each calling it their own.

He'll bring the gravy but you can kiss your turkey good-bye!!!!!!
Not turkey gravy though.
Sausage gravy.
Hmm, might have to re-think this. But biscuits and sausage gravy is a pretty good combo.

Alright, it's a beautiful 65 deg day and I'm going to go out and work on some trees. Have a good day everyone.

I was thinking about each candidate and in doing so, my thoughts went here.......:D:D:D:D:D

Subaru Brat Chevy Luv View attachment 122533
View attachment 122532

They both suck. Sure, looks interesting and might actually be usable. Until you "buy" it....then realize how woefully inadequate it turned out to be........:mad::(
And then your stuck with it until the term length of the "loan" is reached.....:eek::mad:

Just want something that's not going to "burn" me down the road. When I look at these two, that's all I see.
;)
Actually my first dream car that I never got to own was a chevy luv with a 350 ci engine installed in it. I was 16 and he wanted $1200. I still love those trucks

Hmm, might have to re-think this. But biscuits and sausage gravy is a pretty good combo.

Alright, it's a beautiful 65 deg day and I'm going to go out and work on some trees. Have a good day everyone.
Okay...before reading on...please sit down.

Sitting down?

I'm not sure you are ready to hear this...maybe put your head between your knees as well.

My favorite hands down favorite biscuits and gravy is found at...McDonalds.

TOLD YOU SOME MAY NOT BE READY TO HANDLE THAT!

Sitting down?

I'm not sure you are ready to hear this...maybe put your head between your knees as well.

I'll have to check them out. I didn't know they had them.
And all it takes to derail a thread is the mention of gravy?
I will be remembering that.
We like gravy better than the president. Who the hell knew?!

Thank you...for not classifying me as such.

He's touched on something very dear to my heart though...and that is the respect given our men/women in blue. That has been lost and what I deem as terrorism on our home front. This has sickened me far before campaigning even began. Even firemen/women are being shot at...ones ambushed. At a frightening rate. To the point I've thought during some rioting...dear God...pull our men and women from that mess and just let the fools kill themselfves. But...there are innocent among them as well. It's a topic Hillary never discussed. Even when mentioned at the debate...when Trump mentioned the lives lost. She didn't counter to address this HUGE issue. I've listened to both parties live feed. Because I am not wishing to be totally one sided. But...just as my heart is for missions...this issue hurts my heart. And...I am scared to think if it's not reeled in where it will lead us. But...I'm a firm believer...there can be two rights. For my values and another's even if we don't see eye to eye...has substance to each calling it their own.
I understand you wanting to protect our police- my father was one.
My cousin is one and my nephew is applying soon.
My greatest desire would be to have this country stand together. I don't believe either candidate will fully unite this country.
I know as a woman you have a stance on abortion- I just don't think it's the governments business to be involved in that.
I have spoke to my dozen muslim friends since Paris. They believe in God just as you and I do. We have had many in depth talks- Paris really got to me!
The attacks of terror are not Gods will.
Suicide is a sin to them.
Suicide bombers go to hell.
My sister committed suicide- I cannot condem her. If i can forgive her then my God would be able to also.
I do not fear the Muslim faith.

I'll have to check them out. I didn't know they had them.
And all it takes to derail a thread is the mention of gravy?
I will be remembering that.
We like gravy better than the president. Who the hell knew?!
Hey, I was raised a farm gal...grandma made spicy gravy. I think that's why I like McD's! We only do breakfast...it's called McDeaths in our home as refusing to dining out. But...they have a decent spread for breakfast. For a fast food place. Down south...crazy thing is...no biscuits in gravy at the McD's down that way at least in some. Which I found extremely odd...

Actually my first dream car that I never got to own was a chevy luv with a 350 ci engine installed in it. I was 16 and he wanted $1200. I still love those trucks

With a 350? Then you got something!!! Slam it and tub the rear....you REALLY got something!!!;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D

You know Spain is a strange place at times and never more so than this odd Christmas tradition that I found out about today.

Basically you whack one of these in with the baby Jesus on your nativity scene for good luck.
Not even kidding, it's a thing.

hillary-clinton-donald-trump-pooper-afp_650x400_81478624719.jpg

http://spanishnewstoday.com/trump-a...alan-christmas-pooper-sales-race_82148-a.html

I am very happy to hear you say that.
I know the work you do and I don't believe you would be that way.
Based on the way trump has spoke about women, minorities, and disabled people I feel he only has the interest of white privileged males.
:(
In order to believe this, you have to actually twist everything he's said the way CNN does first.
It's offensive to hear you say that, and so far from reality, it's scary.

You know Spain is a strange place at times and never more so than this odd Christmas tradition that I found out about today.

Basically you whack one of these in with the baby Jesus on your nativity scene for good luck.
Not even kidding, it's a thing.

hillary-clinton-donald-trump-pooper-afp_650x400_81478624719.jpg

http://spanishnewstoday.com/trump-a...alan-christmas-pooper-sales-race_82148-a.html

Then they huddle around baby Jesus and say, "It doesn't stink in here, (to each other) " we'll blame the Wisemen......":D:D:D:D:D:D
Hehehee.....that's cute, I love it!!!:eek::rolleyes::D:D:D:D

Sitting down?

I fell off my chair. My parents owned a restaurant when I was younger and we made sausage gravy and home made biscuits every day. That makes me a little sad...

I fell off my chair. My parents owned a restaurant when I was younger and we made sausage gravy and home made biscuits every day. That makes me a little sad...
Sorry Carol...But I'm a spicy gal...
I've not found a place yet...that is not afraid to have spicy gravy. They play it safe with brown sausage gravy that...sorry, to my taste is bland. I guess it's from having spicy growing up as a kid...even Bob Evans...and IHOP and such have such bland gravy. I like it spicy...Many butchering companies around here don't make their Italian sausage to my suiting. Only found one place that I don't have to add hot red pepper seeds to it. I won't have a pork processed anywhere but Kiko...or it's a waist of a hog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom