US Native Deciduous Trees (please share your photos)

I thought mine was Chinese for the longest time, but after observing it for many years, I believe that it is Celtis Laevigata, commonly called Sugarberry.
I don't know what the Ben Oki one is, I thought that was Sinesis as well. But there are so many hackberry it's difficult to tell.

I thought mine was Chinese for the longest time, but after observing it for many years, I believe that it is Celtis Laevigata, commonly called Sugarberry.
I don't know what the Ben Oki one is, I thought that was Sinesis as well. But there are so many hackberry it's difficult to tell.
Ive never heard of that one, just goes to show, hackberry is a proven winner, there should be more of them about.

American Elm. Still in development. Started from a 1/16” stick in the ground about 4” tall. Not branch pruned yet this month. Just growing healthy and acting just like a tree.…growing.
13C8572F-9844-44E2-83D4-583CCD0E7CA2.jpeg

Lovely. Can I ask, how long do your box pots last? Effective and efficient. Thank you!

I get about 3 years out of a box, but that also depends on what kind of wood. By the time I go to repot they just about fall apart. To me a wood box is more pleasing to the eye and you can make them to whatever size and dimensions you need.

Back
Top Bottom