Don’t go to Champion Nursery in S.C., off of 707

If you have evidence of criminal activity on your property, it's YOUR RESPONSIBLITY TO REPORT IT TO LAW ENFORCEMENT. This is hardly the place to make accusations like this (other than, if they're only to make creepy inuendoes about someone who didn't leave a decent review of your business...).

Can you imagine spending this much time and mental energy on a mediocre nursery experience? Where would you be if that energy went into wiring bonsai trees?
What is worse is the nursery owner making an account to come on here to troll and accuse the person of being a pedo/perv.
Guess he doesnt like selling trees cause there are a few people here in his area that are probably going to avoid that place even more so than before he came on here.
Seriously what does he care what the person is going to do with the tree, their money is just as green as anyone's and its income
The lack of maturity and vindictiveness is enough to turn anyone off

Last edited:
Hey Semper Fi, I wanted you to know what happened at my nursery with MRFANCYPLANTS, He TOUCHED the 17 year old high school student inappropriately that works here and then told the other young girl that "you trying to like mate 2 plants together like "69" them....
Post the video Howie...

unneeded name-calling.
I am out.
Does that mean something else in German? Over hear it means he was agreeing with you.

“Semper Fi” is a shortened version of the Latin phrase semper fidelis, which translates to "always faithful" or "always loyal". It is the motto of the United States Marine Corps, and is used as a greeting, motivation, and expression that unites Marines past and present."

@MrFancyPlants, what @Howiechampion is doing could be considered cyber stalking and online harassment--he apparently specifically signed up here to harass you, he's done background searches, as well, if Bonsainut is correct.

You might avail yourself of legal protections should this continue. There are S.C. and federal statutes that can be leveraged. If he's doing it to you, there are likely others he has done it to as well.

But... Did you inappropriately touch someone while there and make a lewd joke??
I got no dog in this fight. I have no way to tell who's lying, but Howie's allegations are smelly as hell--he pushes those explicit accusations three times (from what I remember) deflects each time he's challenged on the facts. Says there's a video, but produces no video, says he wont contact the cops, but the alleged victim's father 'will take care of it' If that's the case, he's not really solving anything and not doing the right thing. Innocence until proven guilty, or do we believe things outright without proof? Neither has offered concrete proof The accused can't prove a negative--that he didn't do it. Howie can prove what he's saying, since he says he has video of what happened and the ability to report the incident to the police. He hasn't done any of that. Who's lying?

What I don't understand is why this guy is raging over a single customer review that wasn't all that negative? He comes over to this site and is making all these accusations - that if true he should report to the police - and yet seems to be intent on posting about it on social media, which will be here forever. Meanwhile, anyone who does a google search on his nursery will be directed here, as the #2 search result, just to see him ranting and raving. To say it is not a good look, would be under-stating it.

If your allegations are true, report to the police. You do NOT want to post to social media.

If your allegations are not true, understand that frustration with a single negative review is not worth the negative impression you are now fire-hosing all over the Internet.

What I don't understand is why this guy is raging over a single customer review that wasn't all that negative? He comes over to this site and is making all these accusations - that if true he should report to the police - and yet seems to be intent on posting about it on social media, which will be here forever. Meanwhile, anyone who does a google search on his nursery will be directed here, as the #2 search result, just to see him ranting and raving. To say it is not a good look, would be under-stating it.

If your allegations are true, report to the police. You do NOT want to post to social media.

If your allegations are not true, understand that frustration with a single negative review is not worth the negative impression you are now fire-hosing all over the Internet.
Myrtle beach local folk are just some kind of whole different breed all together….its like the wanna be jersey shore of the south but…
IMG_2787.gif
Need I say more ?

Back
Top Bottom