Does ANYONE really like or appreciate the bitchiness on this site?

Paulpash

Masterpiece
Reaction score
Ok are you Paul Pashley or Marie in the UK. Cause I think I’m friends with Paul Pashley on Facebook but no Marie. Further, and most important are you a girl or a guy?

I am a guy and always have been - I've never pretended to be female or masquerade as such if that's the implication. Those that are on the UK forum as well as on here such as BobbyLane and TomB know it's me as I have posted identical pics of my trees there. In addition, all my Flickr (and before that Photobucket) photo links have Paul_Pashley on them - I thought that would be obvious?? TBH all I care about is seeing great trees, reading helpful info or trying to help others - I really couldn't give a crap if you or anyone else here was male, female or had a sex change and all that was left was that pink thong as a clue.

This was initially my wife's account, who, by the way, left due to reading some of the crap on here so I took it over rather than making another - she quit bonsai due to caring for her mum. I haven't logged into Facebook in years so I have no idea about that.

I notice,however, that you have not mentioned anything about the trees or grafting as a bonsai skill I posted - nor had the humility or class to admit you were a bit of an asshole to a relative newcomer at the time by implying I had no knowledge. Clearly, Al, this is a classic SMOKEscreen. To paraphrase yourself, "Post your grafts, hit the ignore button or get the hell off this thread" :)

Last edited:

Lazylightningny

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Yes, and very nicely done pots, and more. I don't bid them though after three attempts to PM here on items 2 - 3 years ago he never answered, and when he did told me he never received the PM - BULLSHIT... good artist yea, me willing to pay full price yes, selecting his clients BULLSHIT.

Grimmy
You'd think a buck is a buck, wouldn't you?

rockm

Spuds Moyogi
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Yes, and very nicely done pots, and more. I don't bid them though after three attempts to PM here on items 2 - 3 years ago he never answered, and when he did told me he never received the PM - BULLSHIT... good artist yea, me willing to pay full price yes, selecting his clients BULLSHIT.

Grimmy
Nicely done as in "working bonsai pots?" or niiice art. They have VERY nicely done art on them. Don't really look to be actually functional. He probably wouldn't sell me one anyway, so sour grapes. ;-)

GrimLore

Bonsai Nut alumnus... we miss you
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
You'd think a buck is a buck, wouldn't you?

Yes but my money is real and his response failed on three occasions all with the same excuse... I am certain he is picking clients for that reason and although I like a LOT of his work will not bother to attempt purchase again - makes me think perhaps misrepresented and he knows I would call it, just lost my trust, and I DO NOT GIVE A SHIT what he sells anymore for those reasons... MAKE SENSE? If not fuck you too! I really don't care, just me - live with it or hit ignore.

Grimmy

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
I am a guy and always have been - I've never pretended to be female or masquerade as such if that's the implication. Those that are on the UK forum as well as on here such as BobbyLane and TomB know it's me as I have posted identical pics of my trees there. In addition, all my Flickr (and before that Photobucket) photo links have Paul_Pashley on them - I thought that would be obvious?? TBH all I care about is seeing great trees, reading helpful info or trying to help others - I really couldn't give a crap if you or anyone else here was male, female or had a sex change and all that was left was that pink thong as a clue.

This was initially my wife's account, who, by the way, left due to reading some of the crap on here so I took it over rather than making another - she quit bonsai due to caring for her mum. I haven't logged into Facebook in years so I have no idea about that.

I notice,however, that you have not mentioned anything about the trees or grafting as a bonsai skill I posted - nor had the humility or class to admit you were a bit of an asshole at the time by implying I had no knowledge. Clearly, Al, this is a classic SMOKEscreen. To paraphrase yourself, "Post your grafts, hit the ignore button or get the hell off this thread" :)
Could have sworn she was part of a ladies only thread...sorry,she had to give up the hobby...but what a heart...to tend to her mum. Send her my regards please.

Now...I won't assume she is posting...when I see her name. Welcome...

Paulpash

Masterpiece
Reaction score
Could have sworn she was part of a ladies only thread...sorry,she had to give up the hobby...but what a heart...to tend to her mum. Send her my regards please.

Now...I won't assume she is posting...when I see her name. Welcome...

Thank you for the kind words - I can't remember a ladies only thread so it wasn't me if anything was posted.

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Thank you for the kind words - I can't remember a ladies only thread so it wasn't me if anything was posted.
Like I said...surely your wife. At least...I thought she did. That was an old thread. She will be missed. I am slightly sad...to know she isn't posting any longer. But understand. Welcome...though. Glad to hear her husband also does bonsai so she can still admire trees in the yard.

GrimLore

Bonsai Nut alumnus... we miss you
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Nicely done as in "working bonsai pots?" or niiice art. They have VERY nicely done art on them. Don't really look to be actually functional. He probably wouldn't sell me one anyway, so sour grapes. ;-)

I agree - makes sense the way I think with presentation anyways, pretty pictures, no real details, quick art - obvious at the production rate...

Grimmy

kakejiku

Chumono
Reaction score
LMAO! Thank you for allowing me to spit beer out of my nose laughing :p

Hope all is good your way too!

Grimmy

I am glad someone understood the reference...and it was written tongue in cheek. If you don't understand my dry humor it could have been taken the wrong way.

Things are great. Busy as all get out. Now I need to get back to work.

AlainK

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A

Sorry, couldn(t find a translation in English language of this. It's a pity, it's typical of the bitter-sweet sense of humour the French have, the Italian, original version is even sweeter to my taste ;-)

"Parole, parole" means "Words, words"...

:D

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b

Grimmy
Or his being disrespectful of ones who paid to be taught in a class he taught...his berating them here...no instructor should do that PERIOD!

just.wing.it

Deadwood Head
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
Ok, I'll play :)

By the way, does everyone know that Stacy is selling his scrolls on Facebook? He really is a fine artist, if a little thin-skinned.
True, I do miss his talent in the form of pictures on Bnut...but that's all...I don't miss the 10 paragraph long rants about something that could be summed up in a line or 2....
I tried watching his YouTube videos, but his narration makes me want to jam sharp objects into my eardrums...he says, "uuuhhhmmm" more than Obama.

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
True, I do miss his talent in the form of pictures on Bnut...but that's all...I don't miss the 10 paragraph long rants about something that could be summed up in a line or 2....
I tried watching his YouTube videos, but his narration makes me want to jam sharp objects into my eardrums...he says, "uuuhhhmmm" more than Obama.
?

milehigh_7

Mister 500,000
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Hot
Here is a pop quiz! Let's see who remembers this!

"Evolution is a strange thing you know? it used to be a very slow process but nowdays, due to the amazing archivements of modern tecnology, all sort of new things are popping out everywhere, including a new species of bonsaist called: NET BONSAI WANKER."

just.wing.it

Deadwood Head
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
Here is a pop quiz! Let's see who remembers this!

"Evolution is a strange thing you know? it used to be a very slow process but nowdays, due to the amazing archivements of modern tecnology, all sort of new things are popping out everywhere, including a new species of bonsaist called: NET BONSAI WANKER."
I don't remember that, but it's very funny!!

Top Bottom