December pot giveaway!

I'll go ahead and enter my name. Thanks for your generous offer.

This community is great. I'm still not sure how I only discovered this site recently. I'm trying to get back into bonsai after taking time off while away from home for undergrad, and at this time of year, there's not much to do except gather some resources, so I have the tools, pots, soils, and knowledge to get off to the right start this spring. On the bright side, I planted a few of my old stick-in-a-pot bonsai in the ground at my parents' place, and they're ripe for potting this spring with thick, attractive trunks.

I'm in too!

Tough year, lost a parent, lost my job and subsequently spent most of my savings.
But! I have a new awesome job and I support good samaritans. I'll throw in 20 bucks for this giveaway to cover some of the shipping costs. But I need my paycheck first ;-)

Wow... Thx for doing this! You can throw my name in the hat!

I count myself grateful to have remained employed and not getting too sick, myself. But let's be honest, every one of us has been a little sad and stressed out with this year. Thank you for your generosity!

Stay safe and well, everybody!

Very nice gesture! Count me in.

A kind gift from a gentle, genuine one.
Taking the chance to wish you and everyone in the thread, some bright and happy holiday time.

Is there a fb page or site one can visit, where you post all of your works (in addition to the one you mentioned in the op)?

(count me in, of course)

A real bonsai pot...great way to start a year. We could use more talented romanian potters get into the bonsai business. This thing you and @ABCarve are doing matters a really great deal to many of us. Keep up the good work and good deeds,guys, they are appreciated.

Last edited:
How can anyone not want to be in on this, it’s a great spirit of generosity and love of community!

Count me in!

Thank you for for your generosity :)

Please count me in. I can see there are some exceptionally good people here on this forum. Looking forward to getting started.
By the way, the pots you d shown on pages 10 and 11 are outstanding. I am digging the design and overall finish of those pots. You are on to something there.

Thank you very much for the opportunity. I've never had a bonsai pot before!

Great idea. I have to say that the idea of start making my own pots has been growing inside me, but I'm completely clueless about where to start.

😅

Back
Top Bottom