Winter Silhouette Bonsai Exhibition Buttons - for December, 2023 Event

namnhi

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
I can't make it to the show unfortunately but cool idea of having buttons. I'd like some kind of memorabilia showing my pride of being a bonsainut lol
I second this. @Sansokuu Do you think you can make 2 for me? Can ship with the tree if we ever able to get to it.
Thanks,

Sansokuu

Chumono
Reaction score
Oldtimers in bonsai used to trade pins from their shows. I've got a couple, but I think they've been phasing out for a while.
I love designing enamel pins, just not sure if I can think of a good bonsai one.. :) I got sucked into the rabbit hole of Disney pin collecting, good thing I got out of that before it emptied my wallet. 😂

BrightsideB

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Is it to late? I’d like one. I’m going to click the email link for PayPal bonsainut shared to pay the dollar. Thank you!

Sansokuu

Chumono
Reaction score
Is it to late? I’d like one. I’m going to click the email link for PayPal bonsainut shared to pay the dollar. Thank you!
I can make you one! My toddler was helping me make the buttons and
had ten penumbra ones printed but only 9 became buttons. 😂🫠 So this is the last last call lol.

BrightsideB

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
I can make you one! My toddler was helping me make the buttons and
had ten penumbra ones printed but only 9 became buttons. 😂🫠 So this is the last last call lol.
I can’t get seem to access the link for your PayPal. I no longer have Venmo or I’d do that. Would you mind messaging me the name for PayPal?

Sansokuu

Chumono
Reaction score
Bonsai Nut blanks + Bonsai Nut (3) (I made some no username buttons you can give away to people who are not on the website - I wanted to make a good number but as cute as making buttons together with an almost 4 year old toddler sounds, it got very chaotic in short time and my mom patience fizzled out) 😭
BrightsideB (1)
19Mateo83 (2) + mystery pin (1)
penumbra (10)
August44 (3)
WavyGaby (1)

nahmni (2) Mail
RJG2 (mail)

And that's a wrap for Kannapolis! Please pick up your buttons at Pitoon's table. And say hi to Pitoon, he is very nice and has super cool wares for sale. :) Hope you all have a wonderful time.

WavyGaby

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Bonsai Nut blanks + Bonsai Nut (3) (I made some no username buttons you can give away to people who are not on the website - I wanted to make a good number but as cute as making buttons together with an almost 4 year old toddler sounds, it got very chaotic in short time and my mom patience fizzled out) 😭
BrightsideB (1)
19Mateo83 (2) + mystery pin (1)
penumbra (10)
August44 (3)
WavyGaby (1)

nahmni (2) Mail
RJG2 (mail)

And that's a wrap for Kannapolis! Please pick up your buttons at Pitoon's table. And say hi to Pitoon, he is very nice and has super cool wares for sale. :) Hope you all have a wonderful time.
Funds sent. Thank you!

Nebari1978

Seed
Reaction score
We are taking orders for Bonsai Nut buttons for the Winter Silhouette Show in Kannapolis this December, 2023.

Reply to this thread if you want one. @Sansokuu will be making them and they will be available at the show at @Pitoon's table in the vending area. The cost is $1 per button, and they will be customized with your user name (so people at the event know who you are).

Payment can be via Venmo @birdzilla, or PayPal to this email address. (Note this is not a PayPal payment link - it is a link to @Sansokku's email that you can cut and paste into PayPal - I don't want to display her email on the site).

View attachment 516869
I would like a button. Thank you.

Top Bottom