Title suggestions for Carol hitting 10,000 posts!

Paradox

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Penumbra will probably be next if I'm guessing but I'm not far behind.

Poink hasn't posted here in years

nuttiest

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
You try to convince us that you are?
I meant O.M.G. because you are so cranky in the morning its like some late nighters are here robbing you of your quiet time. You really do sound grouchy, and you are too young for it. You act like a teenager sometimes but in an eddie haskal kind of way. Oh sorry, american reference again oh crap....

leatherback

The Treedeemer
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I meant O.M.G. because you are so cranky in the morning its like some late nighters are here robbing you of your quiet time. You really do sound grouchy, and you are too young for it. You act like a teenager sometimes but in an eddie haskal kind of way. Oh sorry, american reference again oh crap....
Guess you just do not have a sense of humor.

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I wish it could be him and he was still amongst us. 😢 Not so sure about the "Girl" in my new title, been a hot minute since I was a girl. Just saying I'm not a youngster not that I'm identifying as something else, lol. Guess you have to clarify that these days. 🤷‍♀️
It is a state of mind......................
more precisely, a state of heart.

Paradox

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Ohw, is it a competition now? Then maybe I should put some effort in getting there too!

Uh.......?

12K posts you have already Obi Wan and I never said it was a competition.
I think Penumbra will make it to 10K before I do
Im not going to compete either way. Ill get there when I get there.

leatherback

The Treedeemer
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I would bother to look into germany humor but it's not that. It is snarky influencer crap.
Oh shut up Shady!
Not sure what your problem is, but I would have it checked out if I were you.

This site in general has a pleasant community with very little name-calling the last few years. It would be nice if the site stayed that way. There is absolutely no reason for your rude behavior.

[walks out the door]

nuttiest

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Not sure what your problem is, but I would have it checked out if I were you.

This site in general has a pleasant community with very little name-calling the last few years. It would be nice if the site stayed that way. There is absolutely no reason for your rude behavior.

[walks out the door]
Then I have you confused with someone else, I thought you bit my ankle last year.

Top Bottom