Title suggestions for Carol hitting 10,000 posts!

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
She is getting a Lil Miss Kim Dwarf purple Lilac from me soon. Promised her it last year but it looked too weak. Survived winter and budding out now.
That's certainly not necessary but I would love it! I have lots I could trade for it. We'll talk...;)

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
A necroposting Grimmy?
I wish it could be him and he was still amongst us. 😢 Not so sure about the "Girl" in my new title, been a hot minute since I was a girl. Just saying I'm not a youngster not that I'm identifying as something else, lol. Guess you have to clarify that these days. 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I wish it could be him and he was still amongst us. 😢 Not so sure about the "Girl" in my new title, been a hot minute since I was a girl. Just saying I'm not a youngster not that I'm identifying as something else, lol. Guess you have to clarify that these days. 🤷‍♀️

Stay youthful!

Sorce

leatherback

The Treedeemer
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Not so sure about the "Girl" in my new title, been a hot minute since I was a girl. Just saying I'm not a youngster not that I'm identifying as something else, lol. Guess you have to clarify that these days
Nah, from the way you post I suppose most of us already deducted is very likely that you are 15 no more.

Top Bottom