Pheww that was a close one! Popped in to say howdy!

Sekibonsai

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
FB went down and I almost had to come back here! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Been away a long time. Been through major freezes and record heat summers and a battle with the Big C. Lost a lot of my collection and now rebuilding. Missed a few seasons of collecting but managed to dig some things this year.
A few trees for tax. A new Ginko in a Sarah Raynor and a BC that just got cleaned up and still needs me to make it a pot.

Attachments

• PXL_20240223_034623007.PORTRAIT.jpg
    PXL_20240223_034623007.PORTRAIT.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 93
  • PXL_20240302_161356902.PORTRAIT.jpg
    PXL_20240302_161356902.PORTRAIT.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 93

River's Edge

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b

Been away a long time. Been through major freezes and record heat summers and a battle with the Big C. Lost a lot of my collection and now rebuilding. Missed a few seasons of collecting but managed to dig some things this year.
A few trees for tax. A new Ginko in a Sarah Raynor and a BC that just got cleaned up and still needs me to make it a pot.
Welcome back, enjoy each day.

milehigh_7

Mister 500,000
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Hot

Welcome back! I came back not too long ago myself!!! This is home!

rockm

Spuds Moyogi
Reaction score
USDA Zone

Welcome back!

Cajunrider

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A

Welcome back.
FB is nice until you want to search for historical post and see progress. The search function in FB is practically useless.

Top Bottom