Oops!

vog

Seed
Reaction score
USDA Zone
not
I just made a big mistake. I wanted to change my email addy on this nut cake forum and it wasn't that easy, I should have known. Had to change EVERYTHING. Including name which is now "vog." It's like smog but what blows out of a volcano. The reason the rain here is acidic. So, shima is now vog. And I see I'm now a seed. Like I care. And in the end it wouldn't accept my other email address so it was all for naught. Pretty clunky. We should be able to have like we want it.

Last edited:
I know you by your avatar photo...so your good. I don't pay mind to the titles one has below their name...many come here who are far more experienced than I...that have a lower degree title under their name because they joined later. That means nothing to me... ;) It's just a quirky thing the forum does...that I pay no mind to.

Shima, see if you can get hold of Greg, and maybe he can fix you back up to your old stuff...

I just made a big mistake. I wanted to change my email addy on this nut cake forum and it wasn't that easy, I should have known. Had to change EVERYTHING. Including name which is now "vog." It's like smog but what blows out of a volcano. The reason the rain here is acidic. So, shima is now vog. And I see I'm now a seed. Like I care. And in the end it wouldn't accept my other email address so it was all for naught. Pretty clunky. We should be able to have like we want it.
Makes it hard to keep track of my alter egos on here.

Back
Top Bottom