Looking to buy yamadori

Please do, because most folks wont remember to look up this thread.
I know from my work DMV can refer to DelMarVa but not many may.
If it’s on your profile, it makes it much easier.
noted! I’ll update it so it’s easier for all

In all fairness, there’s not a whole lot of folks purchasing 3 and 4 trees at a time in one go. My initial question in another thread was out of general curiosity. I will give you props tho, uncle C has some damn nice cypresses and you got some good ones! 😉
@Dmvbonsai is fun to deal with. She has high enthusiasm for bonsai.

Should have known from the smart ass attitude that it was a female. Just kidding of course😁
Haha oh I’m no punk! It’s totally fine 🤣 Plus my boyfriend uses this account as well. Sometimes. He’ll probably laugh at that lol

I have been watching all your videos lately
Ah! It was you! I was wondering why I was getting all these views!

Some of the best bonsai content online, imo, for those in the beginner to intermediate/advanced state of their journey. I recommend your channel highly.
Yuo're gonna make me blush!

Now Leather the reason a lot of us (most of us) don't show pictures is because maybe we have in the past and had a number of critical remarks verses constructive criticism. I know that I don't have a show tree in my trees as yet. I use the forum to learn something and to ask questions of members. Sometimes I go private with that to avoid the many different opinions or a war. Wish I had a club close so I could learn hands on from a knowledgeable person. Would be way easier. If anyone wants to see any of my trees, just ask and I will show some pictures.

Hey dmv. Kind of unrelated to the thread, but reading up on how many bald cypresses you have. Just wanted to tell you if you in the future want to sell any for a decent price, I’m trying to get into bald cypress too, so please send a pm if you are looking to sell any. So far I’m just working with 1 but I’m looking to definitely get more in the future.

Hey dmv. Kind of unrelated to the thread, but reading up on how many bald cypresses you have. Just wanted to tell you if you in the future want to sell any for a decent price, I’m trying to get into bald cypress too, so please send a pm if you are looking to sell any. So far I’m just working with 1 but I’m looking to definitely get more in the future.
@Cajunrider may be the man to talk to!

the non tree to tree posts ratios are getting ifffy lately. Here’s an idea start w nursery material first before putting your paws on a yamadori. I’d hate to see an old tree decline even if viewed on my phone

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom