"Don't let me go to the nursery on my lunch hour" my burning bush

I think you may be good.

I'm getting more roots today, 35 This morning. 49 now.

It is the waning moon.

Energy to the roots!

Sorce

Hardest part....
That's the truth! Whether it's twiddling your thumbs till the season turns, waiting for Godot ….. or sitting survielance outside of Osama bin Laden's house waiting for him to return home.

I would go ahead and put it in a colander or pond basket.

Any reccomendations on buying colanders or pond baskets for our bonsai? My Google fu with pond basket led me to some bourgeois pond sites and the shapes seemed to not be what we would need for this situation or ones I can think of myself having. I see plastic used always but would metal be fine like this one on Amazon be fine or would the inevitable rust be harmful.

I am visualising potentially finding exactly what I want at some sort of dollar store but maybe not.

any advice might be good for us rookies

I get my colanders from a dollar store.

Pond baskets can be purchased at Lowes or Home Depot. You might be able to catch end of the season sales now. Be aware that some stores don't have them in the winter so if you are planning on using some in the spring grab a couple now.

For colanders ask at your local Chinese restaurant. A restaurant down the road from me had a rack of them by the counter for $1 each. You could also try restaurant supply companies but they might not want to deal in small quantities. Tiger Chef is a restaurant supply company on line with lots of different sizes available. I have never ordered through them but the prices and shipping seam reasonable.

Back
Top Bottom