Climate change

Climate change is like gravity. It still exists even if you don't believe in it.

I think this thread has run its course on the argument of climate change. Let’s say that somehow we all agree and humankind has ruined the earth.

Maybe now let’s get busy with a solution. I’m tired of all the whining, what are we going to do about it. What will the earth do, and what are you ready to give up?

Let’s hear it. Time to put up!!!!

Yes. Climate change. Not global warming anymore. That was too dubious. Change. Because the climate has historically been stable and stagnant.

There is change. It's bad. It's our fault. And a carbon credit exchange will solve the shit out of it.

BAM!

Where do I redeem my commie points? I want that over-sized novelty foam finger.

I, what are we going to do about it.

Let’s hear it. Time to put up!!!!

1/ shut down the IPPC immediately and forget about ''climate change''.
2/ divert the funds to more productive endeavours like cleaning up the plastics in the environment.
3/ research towards a new plastic types which do not leach estrogen-like substances into the environment which disrupts natural male/female systems.
4/ re-educate children which have been brainwashed by radical man-hating feminists which are pervading the education system and slowly spreading in the west....
5/ educate and bolster third world countries and their economies which will lead to a reduction in population growth.
6/ burn more coal and put more life giving co2 into the atmosphere.
7/ plant trees
8/ educate people in correct nutrition and the extreme dangers of sugar consumption

You keep confirming what a fool you are.
Hehe, so ironic. (So, quoting non-climate scientists to disprove climate change is the smart way to go, right? (or blogs)).

Because the climate has historically been stable and stagnant.
Yup. (that's why we can predict what should be happening without humans, and it's not, it has been "Changed").

4/ re-educate children which have been brainwashed by radical man-hating feminists which are pervading the education system and slowly spreading in the west....

I can't believe you're serious when writing that, and yet, I'm sure you are.

I'm flabbergasted, nonplussed, aghast...

Wow! Stupendous. Just can't believe it.

I promissed myself not to take part in this debate any more, but when I read that kind of ranting, it show such a gross ignorance of what people outside your little world are, you know, people who live in harmony, or try to live in harmony among themselves and the rest of the world in spite of the aggressive, xenophobic attitude of some who were brainless enough to elect a government of grifters.

Fortunately, a lot of people on the other side of the Atlantic are not like you.

I just can't believe you can write, post, think such -pardon my French- bullshit. For this is a load of bullshit.

You're not Australian, are you?

And where does that fear of women come from?

Unbelievable... :rolleyes:

Hehe, so ironic. (So, quoting non-climate scientists to disprove climate change is the smart way to go, right? (or blogs)).

Yup. (that's why we can predict what should be happening without humans, and it's not, it has been "Changed").

Contrary to what you may believe, irony does not mean a substance like godly, bronzy or silvery only that it's made of iron. There's nothing ironic to be seen in my post. And where pray tell did I use a non-climate scientist to disprove climate change?

As to the temperature being historically stable or stagnant, nothing could be further from the truth. We are now entering a grand solar minimum and on top of that, the AMO has reached it's peak and you will be shocked within the next few years to find it getting very uncomfortably chilly and how little your misguided co2 theory can do about it. Maybe buy shares in winter clothing companies?

AMO.JPG

I can't believe you're serious when writing that, and yet, I'm sure you are.

I promissed myself not to take part in this debate any more, but when I read that kind of ranting, it show such a gross ignorance of what people outside your little world are, you know, people who live in harmony, or try to live in harmony among themselves and the rest of the world in spite of the aggressive, xenophobic attitude of some who were brainless enough to elect a government of grifters.

Fortunately, a lot of people on the other side of the Atlantic are not like you.

I just can't believe you can write, post, think such -pardon my French- bullshit. For this is a load of bullshit.

Unbelievable... :rolleyes:

"
AlainK, post: 606437, member: 306"]I can't believe you're serious when writing that, and yet, I'm sure you are.

So I take it you disagree?
but when I read that kind of ranting

What ranting?
Familiarize yourself with the meaning...

rant (rănt)

• v.
    To speak or write in an angry or violent manner; rave.
  • v.
    To utter or express with violence or extravagance: a dictator who ranted his vitriol onto a captive audience.
  • n.
    Violent or extravagant speech or writing.

it show such a gross ignorance of what people outside your little world are, you know, people who live in harmony

You have no idea how big or little my world is and I live in harmony also.

Is that right? What kind of people do you mean? People like those in the video or those who actually support these kinds of ideas?
If you know anything about history at all you will know that when a society descends into this kind of ''anything goes'' behaviour, it invariably means the beginning of the end.

Ok, so ''bullshit'' means a lie or untruth, what part is bullshit?

Why do you keep asking that and what relevance does it have?

Perhaps you would care to demonstrate how you ascertained a fear of women?

Really Alain, you continue to show that the real threat to stability of the human race comes - in part - from people with the simplistic, short-sighted mindsets like yours. Particularly the West. Well meaning as they might be, they are incomplete in their assessments and so completely ideologically based as to make them incapable of rationality. Fail to see the big picture. Perspective is to close. Live in the moment rather than consider things over long time frames. The same mistake with the climate change people. A mistake which will return to bite them in the arse in the future. The use of the word Xenophobia is a politically motivated throw-away line by people who refuse to give any kind of deep considerations to history and genetically coded tribalism which has served humans so well over the millennia. It's a cheap, shallow, meaningless word when used in the context that you use it in.

Good luck to you.

You guys should watch Patriot Act with Hassan Minaj on Netflix

re-educate children which have been brainwashed by radical man-hating feminists which are pervading the education system and slowly spreading in the west....
What moron made that video?
Although I do not fully agree with the "I do not care what sexe you were born with, I will treat you as an It" attitude, I do believe giving kids space to be who they are, and not what society wants them to be is the right attitude. But the voie-over is just an obnoxious bully who just canot accept that people can be differnt from his own tunnel-vision world view.
And comments about muslims taing over? Where does he get that from (And nope, Sweden is not largely muslim. It has a high percentage, but with 10% not nearly at a switching point.
And what is it with the completely unrelated girls in underwear?

All in all a cheap, poorly executed propaganda movie by someone with an agenda against public freedom, concerned that his peronal interest in the size male sex organs could stem from a homosexual interest.

22 pages - Hmm - life spans of 75 years ---- Earth x million years
How about don't pollute and NOT support pollutants
Hmm identify pollutants.....

Cigarette smoke was not bad
Legalise Marijuana and it has no smoke
Second hand smoke is ..............
Hallucinations are good to forget the short life spans.

Returning to Earth Prime
Beam me away Canne'

So I take it you disagree?

Yes, I do.

I mean I totally disagree with you posting such nonsense.

When people post such crap about "clilmate change", it shows they're just short of arguments.

Try to read from reliable sources. Enven the most anti-Americans extremists here wouldn't dare posting such nonsense: they would be ridiculed by their own community. Because what you posted is ridiculous.

And think of other Americans who really care for their country, they are many. You're also insulting them by posting such a biased, xenophobic, ignorant of the others, piece of sh...

... shameful fake news.

Wish our descendants good luck :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom