Bonsai Nut T-Shirts!

One of these shirts is not like the others...

bonsai-t.jpg
Looks much better. Gonna make a few tweaks and then set up the store.

On the front of the shirt is a smaller version of the logo over the left breast. I'll have photos of the front and back on the web store.

I'm late to the party. Are them's shirts ready ? I want to buy one !

I'm just getting them finalized. My first supplier made the shirt on the left, which I thought was not acceptable quality, so I had to hunt up a second supplier, and I just got the new sample today (t-shirt on the right).

These are both printed on grey shirts - I think on white the graphics will pop a lot more.

I'm guessing only crew neck?

I'm just getting them finalized. My first supplier made the shirt on the left, which I thought was not acceptable quality, so I had to hunt up a second supplier, and I just got the new sample today (t-shirt on the right).

These are both printed on grey shirts - I think on white the graphics will pop a lot more.
Whenever they're ready, I'm in !

Nope. I'm going to have a selection of styles and colors. It's a little more expensive that way, but I'm not doing this to make a ton of money so I'd rather have happy people :)
That is awesome of you to do, now if purple is choice, wow. :)

Just kidding if purple is not an option, I would buy one anyway, no matter what style or color, to support the site.

We can just jam some pink flowers in there!

Sorce

Jam! In there?
Sounds like a job for someone with a strong stomach.

Jam! In there?
Sounds like a job for someone with a strong stomach.

It's ok....

We just gotta find someone who follows Colin Lewis..."we do pretty!"

No problem!

Sorce

Better find someone with a hazmat suit.
Or at least the Gorton fisherman's suit.
And a mask!

Back
Top Bottom