Poll : How do you access Bonsai Nut, Phone or Computer?

How do you access this site?

• Phone

Votes: 50 38.5%
  • Computer

Votes: 37 28.5%
  • Both

Votes: 43 33.1%

• Total voters
Big screen computer. Photos on a phone are just the equivalent of staring at thumbnails...
Im gonna take a guess that a high percentage who only use their phones, are mostly here for the chat, it's likely they rarely post any photos.

I voted phone but in practice only tablet.

In percentages for me it's phone in the morning, phone during the day, laptop in the evening.
So about 70% phone, 30% laptop.

Phone has a better zoom for me, not sure why but I can expand pictures way more on phone.

In percentages for me it's phone in the morning, phone during the day, laptop in the evening.

Phone has a better zoom for me, not sure why but I can expand pictures way more on phone.

To add to this, at least for my new phone, the screen is MUCH higher quality than my older laptop.

Phone (OLED screen) resolution is at least 2x higher, and PPI (pixels pretty inch) is probably 3x higher. Not to mention better brightness/contrast just due to screen type.

Try pressing Ctrl & + to zoom in on Laptop. Ctrl - to zoom out. :)

Do you haul your PC outside to take the photos too? LOL
Who doesn’t? ;) I get your point. Everyone has different skill sets and different levels of expertise. You made it sound like posting a picture is difficult on a computer. My point was it’s not difficult for me using either the phone or LT. :)

Try pressing Ctrl & + to zoom in on Laptop. Ctrl - to zoom out. :)
I prefer the ctrl + scroll wheel on my mouse. But for some reason the website on my computer is capped at some maximum zoom of 500% in chrome, whereas my phone can do 1000% in chrome.
Even though the screen is smaller, that extra 500% is nice.

I readily admit being a codger probably influences my choice of screen size for looking at photos. Phone screen-size photos are almost as bad as listening to music on a smartphone's speakers. Both will do if you have no alternative handy, but the computer seems so much better for both. I even stream my music (which is basically all my stacks of CDs ripped to MP3s) from my computer to my honking stereo that can shake loose paint off the walls. We old folks know what we like...

1.85 inch screen and DIY dial】This smartwatch is equipped with 1.85 inch full touch color screen with excellent picture quality and smoother use.

Kidding!
I even avoid the phone except for text and calling people who are still alive. 😢

I readily admit being a codger probably influences my choice of screen size for looking at photos. Phone screen-size photos are almost as bad as listening to music on a smartphone's speakers. Both will do if you have no alternative handy, but the computer seems so much better for both. I even stream my music (which is basically all my stacks of CDs ripped to MP3s) from my computer to my honking stereo that can shake loose paint off the walls. We old folks know what we like...
🤘 Love it! :)

Back
Top Bottom