Bonsai Nut T-Shirts!

Redwood Ryan

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7A
I was thinking something like this (rough) design. The color is the same green shown on the site and the tree between the two words would be a potted tree drawn from a member's tree here. Font is adjustable, of course.

NutShirt.jpg

Vin

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
In all seriousness, it would be very cool if you could incorporate an image of a tree that one of our contributing member has posted on the site in the past. Talented members and Masters like @William N. Valavanis @MACH5 @Adair M @Owen Reich @Vance Wood etc. etc. just to name a few. Just my two cents..

Eric Group

Masterpiece
Reaction score
Ok on the serious side...

100% cotton
Short-sleeve
Unisex
V-neck (?) (I think v-neck is a little classier plus it is nicer for the ladies)

View attachment 117161
My input would be- no vneck. Just not a fan...
Somehow integrating the fade to green like the logo letters do at the top of the page would be cool... Hard as Hell to pull off though... Expensive.

I have A bit of experience producing and printing t-shirts:
Don't get the cheap cotton ones, always go tagless, thicker cotton.
Screen printing is cheaper, but it doesn't hold up as well as some other options... And it limits you or design capabilities. If just text or a simple one color graphic is you choose, it works. If you want something fancy and professional... Not so much.

Mike MoMo

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6-A
Apparently you have never experienced a varment attack, lucky you. Gardener in general don't care for Groundhogs.

ColinFraser

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
I highly recommend one of the online print-on-demand services. No overhead for you, and plentiful color, placement, quality, and style options (mens, women's, short and long sleeve, sweatshirts, etc.) for us . . . and you don't get stuck with leftover smalls and xxxls ;)

Reaction score
What no knives drawn or claws ripping away at some one's work?

My vote is that on the back there is like a set of Bonsai rules, kinda like the ten commandments, etched in stone. Above is a stick in a pot, surrounded by question marks and explanation marks and quotes of you can't do that, and Boon does not use that, it's your tree... do what you want, and you can't take criticism, and chop it, put it in bonsai soil to grow it out, and a whole slew of other sayings that are often heard here on a daily basis... let's not forget the most important one... Stop wasting your time with crappy material - go out and get some nice stock!

Above this, in a draped banner could be in big bold letters... What the #*@^?

I suggest the whole composition be drawn, like the Essé do from Anaheim... Complete ganster... kinda like Lowder Art. Would be very spiritual, as well as poetic...

I can draw it up for you, if you want?

Ohh... also, behind the tree could be radiating light going out in all directions, like is often found in religious images... but, what ever you do, please no images of Maples! Bad enough every other thread posted is about one.

Last edited:

jomawa

Shohin
Reaction score
Must be soil free because we can't decide what soil is ok.

If there's a nut in the logo, maybe incorporate the details of the suface of a brain (the lines of the exterior of the brain), so it is clearly understood we are dealing with mental nuts, not walnuts, groin nuts, cashew nuts, etc.

Last edited:
Top Bottom