Bonsai Nut Discord (Beta) for live discussions

Paradox

Marine Bonsologist
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
With Greg's (Bonsai Nut) permission, we are going to try setting up a Bonsai Nut discord for live discussions, study groups, and get togethers.

This is very much a beta version to see if there is interest in having such functionality for Bonsai Nut members.

Here is the link to the discord, you can join via web browser or you can download the app for free.
You will need to provide an email address to join as a security measure, same as here on the forums.

I am still getting it set up and remembering/learning some of the admin for it, but I think I have it set so any member can post in the events channel.
It will take some time for it to be populated with members if there is interest in doing this

Last edited:
All new to me but I'm in and Thanks to @Paradox for the effort. I've done zoom and FB video but...
ol' dog and new trix:)

Up to 7 people on there already
Dont forget to make your name on that server match your forums name
Click on your name on the list on the right and Edit server name
It will only change it for that server

I think I joined but I'm not very technological. Never heard of discord beforešŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø.

With Greg's (Bonsai Nut) permission, we are going to try setting up a Bonsai Nut discord for live discussions, study groups, and get togethers.

This is very much a beta version to see if there is interest in having such functionality for Bonsai Nut members.

Here is the link to the discord, you can join via web browser or you can download the app for free.
You will need to provide an email address to join as a security measure, same as here on the forums.

I am still getting it set up and remembering/learning some of the admin for it, but I think I have it set so any member can post in the events channel.
It will take some time for it to be populated with members if there is interest in doing this
if you need help with it I use it for the blue ridge bonsai society as well as some of my other groups

I am afraid I can't even understand what it is. My wife is forever cautioning me because I tend to screw things up regarding tech issues. Then she tells me that my flip phone is obsolete and that in a couple years it won't even be an option.
I am so confused.

šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«

Ɓre all the channels locked? (I can't post )
If you joined after I went to bed, I probably have to assign the role of member to you then you'll be able to. I did that to reduce the chance of unwanted spam.

I'll add you once I get to my computer

Back
Top Bottom