Bonsai Central coupon code giveaway contest (ends Dec 15, 2023)

Kanorin

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Hi nuts!

I got the go-ahead to start up a little contest for a $75 coupon code toward anything that you can register for at our upcoming Bonsai Central convention, May 3-5 2024 in Collinsville IL (just outside St. Louis). You could use it toward an event ticket, a workshop, submitting a tree to the exhibition, a few exhibit walk-throughs with the guest artists of your choice, etc.

Here's how to take part in the contest:
Take a look at our schedule of events, our artist lineup, our vendor list, and make a post about whatever you are most excited about or a tree that you are thinking of submitting for the exhibition.
Contest will close on December 15th at 11:59pm, Central time. I'll randomly select a winner from the posts on December 16th.

Other contest details:
  • Only the first post per person will count towards contest entry.
  • You do not need to be registered for the convention to participate.
  • If you win and end up deciding not to come to the convention, you can gift your coupon code to someone else if you'd like.
  • If you have already registered and win, we can get you a refund for $75.
  • If we get at least 20 participants, I'll add in a second place prize for a $25 coupon code.
  • If we get over 30, I'll add a third place prize of one of my hand-made accent pots.

classybonsai

Seedling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I am excited for the convention. I am most excited about the Marija lecture on yamadori collection. I am also interested in the Hinoki workshop with Bjorn and the Cryptomeria workshop with Tyler. Thanks for doing this.

NateDyk47

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
I'm registered for workshops with both Bjorn and Mauro. I'm really looking forward to both, but more excited for "Large Twisted Junipers" with Bjorn since he recently announced he's closing his nursery in the states and moving to Japan.

HardBall

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
I am totally stoked for this! It will be my first big show and so proud to have one in Missouri. I'm still trying to decide which workshop to attend. Sounds like it's going to be great!

Kanorin

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
1 month left on this contest - would be great if we could get a few more people to participate!

hemmy

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
I just registered! I’m most excited for the vendors. My pot shelves have a real lack of glazed, rectangle containers! But it will also be great to see some high level trees. I’ve been fiending for a regional bonsai show after leaving SoCal last year.

Gaitano

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6A
I registered for all three days and I’m really excited to participate in Andrew’s beech workshop. I’ve found beech to be a bit tricky and I’m sure this will help build my knowledge of this elegant deciduous.

ForrestW

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
I am registering very soon and am super excited to meet Marija Hajdic and to watch her programs!

chansen

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
I am registered, and signed up for classes with Tyler and Young Choe. I've done a lot of juniper work over the years, so the kusamono class with Ms. Choe has me very intrigued.

Gaitano

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6A
Hooopla!! Thank you! I’m already registered so how would that work?

Last edited:

Kanorin

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Hooopla!! Thank you! I’m already registered so how would that work?
I'm asking about that. Interested in adding a workshop or exhibit walks or anything like that? No problem if not - we can probably get you some cash you can spend at the vendors or something. Shoot me a PM.

Top Bottom