Bonsai Central, Collinsville, IL (near St. Louis) USA, May 3-5, 2024

Kanorin

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
I am waiting to see if they have tickets for just the exhibition and the vendor area. Are you @Kanorin ?
Yes, we will have vendor + exhibition hall tickets available for the following two times:
Saturday noon to 5pm
Sunday 8am to noon

I believe those will be $20 each (per day), but that hasn’t been finalized yet.

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
Yes, we will have vendor + exhibition hall tickets available for the following two times:
Saturday noon to 5pm
Sunday 8am to noon

Great, thanks!

Wilson

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Saturday noon to 5pm
Sunday 8am to noon

Our crew from Canada will be happy to scoop up these door tickets as well. With the 11+ hour drive down, we will be there mostly Saturday and a few hours Sunday morning. We are really looking forward to it.

Kanorin

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Our crew from Canada will be happy to scoop up these door tickets as well. With the 11+ hour drive down, we will be there mostly Saturday and a few hours Sunday morning. We are really looking forward to it.
That’s so cool that there’s a group coming in from Canada, awesome!

HardBall

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Is there a contact email for this event? I can't seem to find one on the website.

Sansokuu

Chumono
Reaction score
Bumping this post for button requests! I like to fill the page to not waste paper. 🥲 Can also mail out for not Bonsai Central shows or for you to just have one.

Kanorin

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Exhibition Hall + Vendor Hall passes are now live.
$40 for Saturday 11am-5pm or Sunday 8am - noon (that's all that the convention is open for on Sunday)
@Carol 83 and @Wilson

The reason that we chose not to have an exhibit + vendor pass for Friday and Saturday morning was to give the full registrants first dibs on seeing the show and buying vendor wares. For a while we weren't sure if we were going to offer these discounted tickets, but I'm glad we reached a compromise.

Kanorin

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Also wanted to mention that these passes will also be available at the door if you aren't sure if you can make the trip or not until last minute. And we won't have a limited number of these exhibit + vendor hall passes, so no danger of selling out.

Kanorin

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
10 days until show time! Anyone else coming? Still time to register or buy exhibition plus vendor hall passes.

I’ll be running around all over the place helping coordinate events and volunteers, but please say hi if you see me! I’m Mike V. I’ll also be helping moderate the potter’s roundtable (very excited for this one)

Also, we’ve added a Satsuki Azalea workshop run by Dave Kreutz with some trees he recently imported from Japan.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
10 days until show time! Anyone else coming? Still time to register or buy exhibition plus vendor hall passes.

I’ll be running around all over the place helping coordinate events and volunteers, but please say hi if you see me! I’m Mike V. I’ll also be helping moderate the potter’s roundtable (very excited for this one)

Also, we’ve added a Satsuki Azalea workshop run by Dave Kreutz with some trees he recently imported from Japan.
I've been counting down the days. Really looking forward to meeting some other Nuts and getting into a bonsai trance!

Kaleb

Seedling
Reaction score
I will be there just not sure if I can make it Saturday or Sunday

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
I'll be coming Saturday for the exhibition and vendor area. Can you not buy the passes that day?

Top Bottom