BC experience from @cajunrider

Dmvbonsai

Mame
Reaction score
So! @Cajunrider graciously sent me 11 individual trees for a forest and I put them together yesterday! Here it is. I am going to remove the tree that is circled. Some of the smaller ones are ones I had on hand. Thanks again to Uncle C 😉 this brings my BC collecting to a close lol

Attachments

• IMG_3777.jpeg
    IMG_3777.jpeg
    381.1 KB · Views: 64
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5B
I believe Under Hill, Bonsai South, etc. have excellent BCs at very good prices. I have no intention to compete with the commercial bonsai suppliers. I am a hobbyist with a few extra BCs to share with my Bonsai Nut buddies. Soon I won’t be selling any.
If I recall correctly, Uncle C stated somewhere recently that he considered a $200 loss on selling trees then using the funds to replant BC elsewhere as pretty good. I’m not sure it’s fair to compare him to a commercial source. This isn’t his money maker.

rockm

Spuds Moyogi
Reaction score
USDA Zone
So! @Cajunrider graciously sent me 11 individual trees for a forest and I put them together yesterday! Here it is. I am going to remove the tree that is circled. Some of the smaller ones are ones I had on hand. Thanks again to Uncle C 😉 this brings my BC collecting to a close lol
Hope you lift weights. That looks heavy. 😁

Dmvbonsai

Mame
Reaction score
Hope you lift weights. That looks heavy. 😁
We were crying laughing. Put it together on the floor. Tried to lift it up on to the top of that bench knowing that would be the last time it moved 🤣🤣🤣🤣

rockm

Spuds Moyogi
Reaction score
USDA Zone
We were crying laughing. Put it together on the floor. Tried to lift it up on to the top of that bench knowing that would be the last time it moved 🤣🤣🤣🤣
It's gonna have to move come November...may I suggest the below--seriously, if you're getting big trees and have room to maneuver this, hydro carts are golden:

Dmvbonsai

Mame
Reaction score
It's gonna have to move come November...may I suggest the below--seriously, if you're getting big trees and have room to maneuver this, hydro carts are golden:

Good suggestion. Although I’ll admit these are the biggest trees I’m interested in owning. I’m very good with these 😂. Much smaller material from now on lol. & yeah I’ll just throw a little party and con everyone into helping me move it lol

Dmvbonsai

Mame
Reaction score
The BC bench is off to a good start thanks to @Cajunrider 🤣 - since this was a purchase experience post initially I just wanted to wrap it up. Thanks again for everything @Cajunrider - all 17 trees arrived perfectly. Most are already pushing new growth and they have barely been planted and in the yard. So thanks again and anyone contemplating buying from Uncle C should definitely just go for it!! You won’t regret it

Attachments

• IMG_4087.jpeg
    IMG_4087.jpeg
    408.7 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_4084.jpeg
    IMG_4084.jpeg
    398.1 KB · Views: 43
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5B
The BC bench is off to a good start thanks to @Cajunrider 🤣 - since this was a purchase experience post initially I just wanted to wrap it up. Thanks again for everything @Cajunrider - all 17 trees arrived perfectly. Most are already pushing new growth and they have barely been planted and in the yard. So thanks again and anyone contemplating buying from Uncle C should definitely just go for it!! You won’t regret it
Enjoy them! Post some progression threads if you’re feeling it!

Jthom123

Seedling
Reaction score
I was honestly amazed by his prices. They’re very fair and made me realize along with me looking at Andy smiths site that almost every website selling these trees is completely overpricing them.
Does he have a website or something?

Jthom123

Seedling
Reaction score
Holy snikeys! That's a haul!

Top Bottom