BC experience from @cajunrider

Dmvbonsai

Mame
Reaction score
The eagle has landed! Thanks again to @Cajunrider for being an utmost professional and trusting me with his trees lol 😉 they’ll be here until I rest ⚰️ 💤 thanks again! All 6 trees landed safe and sound. Thank you thank you thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_3331.jpeg
    IMG_3331.jpeg
    353.4 KB · Views: 131

CrippyFreaky24

Yamadori
Reaction score
Wow. You’re crazy dmv. That’s gotta be at least a few thousand you put in. Also thank you very much for recommending me to Cajun. I bought myself a cypress from him too, however probably not as big as yours. Are you planning on letting yours go dormant or are you overwintering them? I’m not sure what to do as I think he’s from Louisiana and the trees probably haven’t went dormant if they were collected there too.

Dmvbonsai

Mame
Reaction score
Wow. You’re crazy dmv. That’s gotta be at least a few thousand you put in. Also thank you very much for recommending me to Cajun. I bought myself a cypress from him too, however probably not as big as yours. Are you planning on letting yours go dormant or are you overwintering them? I’m not sure what to do as I think he’s from Louisiana and the trees probably haven’t went dormant if they were collected there too.
Lol I am a bit off haha. I’ll let them go dormant. I’ll protect them for the first winter or three though. That’s my game plan but I’ll ask him what he feels is best as well since he had the most experience with this particular material.

Did I refer you to him?

Dmvbonsai

Mame
Reaction score
Let me see yours! That’s awesome 🍻

CrippyFreaky24

Yamadori
Reaction score
Well 19Mateo83 did too. But you also said it was more wise to go to him. I’ll send you a picture when it comes in. It’s on its way now.

Glad you asked Cajun about it too. Please Send what he recommends when he replies

Dmvbonsai

Mame
Reaction score
Well 19Mateo83 did too. But you also said it was more wise to go to him. I’ll send you a picture when it comes in. It’s on its way now.

Glad you asked Cajun about it too. Please Send what he recommends when he replies
Ah, yes! I remember. Well glad I steered you in the right direction lol. Will do on the info too

Top Bottom