BONSAI by the BAYOU 2024

MACH5

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
Excited to be headlining at this event next year. Houston is proud to be hosting the 2024 CCI/LSBF International Bonsai Convention which will be one of the biggest events of the year! Don't miss this opportunity and register. You can find more details @ houstonbonsaisociety.com

It is my understanding this will be Bjorn's last US appearance before moving on to Japan.

Hope to see you there!

Full-Page-Ad.jpg

Maiden69

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
I can't access the website from work (stupid websense..) do they have the schedule for the guest presenters there? I will definitely try to go for you and Bjorn seminars/workshops.

HENDO

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
4a
I had just missed the last Bonsai On The Bayou when I lived in Houston and still regret it - this one looks like it will be even more incredible.

Seriously contemplating flying down from Canada to be there in April!

The workshop schedule is impressive. I personally worked on some of the collected workshop Cedar Elms and they are ridiculously good material.

Hope to see you down there Sergio 🤞🤞

MACH5

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
I can't access the website from work (stupid websense..) do they have the schedule for the guest presenters there? I will definitely try to go for you and Bjorn seminars/workshops.

Yes, a full schedule is posted on their site. I hope to see you there!

MACH5

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
I had just missed the last Bonsai On The Bayou when I lived in Houston and still regret it - this one looks like it will be even more incredible.

Seriously contemplating flying down from Canada to be there in April!

The workshop schedule is impressive. I personally worked on some of the collected workshop Cedar Elms and they are ridiculously good material.

Hope to see you down there Sergio 🤞🤞

Hope to see you there Hendo! From what I heard it looks like they've planned a massive event this time.

Kanorin

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Looks like a great convention! Not Bjorn's last appearance before heading to Japan, but it might be his second-to-last.
I wish I could make it, but I'll be helping set up for Bonsai Central the following week. We need to do a better job spacing these spring bonsai conventions out in the future...would be great to have a big show near the end of winter I think.

markyscott

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
I’m registered!! See you there, Sergio and I’m looking forward to seeing all my old Houston friends!

- S

Srt8madness

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9a
Am not sure if I can come up with any excuse to not going to this one. In my backyard with all the pros. Better save up for this.
@Sansokuu the bnut button would come handy at this event.
Same Same! I plan on hitting the vendor area Thursday when it opens. Very excited.

Gert

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
I'm registered and looking forward to this event!

MACH5

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
A reminder that early registration ends this Thursday, February 15th @midnight. Still spots left on some of the workshops. Register for just one day or the whole weekend. Whatever floats your swamp boat! Come on I'm even doing a serissa workshop people!! 😂🤪

Screen Shot 2024-02-13 at 10.29.21 PM.png

HENDO

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
4a
Tickets booked! I'm flying down from Canada to see the old Houston Bonsai Crew again and all of these incredible artists at Bonsai On The Bayou.

Hope to put a lot of faces to Bonsai Nut names as well.

Can't wait, it's going to be awesome!!!

Top Bottom