To our friends in the UK...

LanceMac10

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Buck Nasty and Beautiful!!! With Silky Johnson's Fedora just visible.....

I figure we got stuck with the less-talented Eddie for too long....Charlie was a damn genius!! His role on Black Jesus was great!!:(:(:(

Paradox

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
My heart goes out to the families of those killed by that low life. I agree with Greg, these stories are happening way too often these days.

Yes thou shalt not kill is a commandment to those of us that believe in Christianity, the bible etc.
But that does not mean that I am going to let someone else kill me if I can do anything about it.
If its between me and them, I am going to do whatever I can to make sure its them and not me.

This individual and those that trained him don't believe in "Thou shalt not kill". In fact, they glorify killing those do not adhere to their philosophy.
I have to agree with Vance on this one. They will kill everyone that doesn't conform to their way of thinking and they will not stop until everyone not like them is dead.

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
My heart goes out to the families of those killed by that low life. I agree with Greg, these stories are happening way too often these days.

Yes thou shalt not kill is a commandment to those of us that believe in Christianity, the bible etc.
But that does not mean that I am going to let someone else kill me if I can do anything about it.
If its between me and them, I am going to do whatever I can to make sure its them and not me.

This individual and those that trained him don't believe in "Thou shalt not kill". In fact, they glorify killing those do not adhere to their philosophy.
I have to agree with Vance on this one. They will kill everyone that doesn't conform to their way of thinking and they will not stop until everyone not like them is dead.
There are two major concepts here. One: The Blind Sheik who did the first trade center bombing when interviewed by an interrogator who questioned his concept of Peace this is what he was told. According to these Whabists they consider their religion a religion of peace. They believe that if they convert the world to Islam, or kill anyone who does not convert or enslave them--- will bring about their concept of a religion of peace. There will either be World Peace or the end of the World.

As far as the Ten Commandments; the one about thou shalt not kill is a slight mis- translation, it should read: Thou shalt not murder. You figure out what this means to you.

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
These people succeed only as long as we run to cover. If you are not armed then you have little choice like they do in Europe. The bad guys have no trouble gettiing what they need to kill you. When the war comes to a neighborhood near you what are you going to do?? Post it on Face Book, Call Obama, sing What the Wold needs now-----Better think about it. It's happening just not to you-----YET.

AlainK

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
If you are not armed then you have little choice like they do in Europe.

It would be interesting to compare the rates of deaths by firearms between countries where one can buy weapons with virtually no checking, and countries with stricter arm regulations.

I know that the US was born in violence, and that in the 19th century, it was better to have something to defend oneself. But we're in the 21st century!

I think that more people are killed by accident because of firearms in the US than because they are shot in the street by hoodlums. And even fewer by terrorists.

And anyway, when a bigot (whatever their "religion", remember the 168 people killed in Oklahoma City) triggers a bomb, what can you do with your guns, bang, bang! Oops, killed the pizza delivery man, sorry, but never mind, we're all gonna be blown to pieces.

Once again, consider the rates of death by firearms in different countries, and think about it.

For instance in France, it's 2.83 per 100,000 inhabitants, 0.25 homicides.

USA: 10.54, homicides 3.43.

UK: 0.23, 0.06 (Most local police are not armed, and they refuse it)

Maybe most of us share the same values, basically, but there are cultural differences that puts someone some 15 times more at risk of being murdered in the land of the second amendment than in Europe.

And the earth is not flat, was not created in 7 days by a bearded man that lives in the sky, and global warming is largely man-made. Those who deny these truths that are self-evident for anyone with a modicum of common sense live in the 21st century with the mind and the knowledge of a 19th century bigot illiterate.

Last edited:

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
Why don't you go kiss your own ass. You can go about and say pretty much whatever you want but I don't understand why you think insulting Americans is of any profit to anyone. Maybe one of these days some Islamothug will approach you and think you for what you think or maybe he'll just cut your fricking head off, or hump you in the ass.

just.wing.it

Deadwood Head
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
UK: 0.23, 0.06 (Most local police are not armed, and they refuse it)
That's why the jihadi stabbed the cop in the neck....sad, idiots.
America was born in violence huh....?
There was a reason for that violence you know, to escape radical tyrants like you.
There is one way to eradicate the disease of Islam, cut it off at its root, stop funding the mosques where they teach hate to children who grow into troglodyte monsters...
Investigate the imams who spread the hate and propagate the violence and drag them out by their beards, and make examples out of them.

Reaction score
Bad people use religion to "frame" their cruel intentions. Most religions have used this in their history. It is a dangerous thing to think all islam, or all christians, or all ... are bad. Not because a fraction of islamists are stupid and violent they are all like that. It is not because some men rape others, that all men are bad. The basic values of islam and Christianity are closely related (and both religions can be interpreted in different ways). Some people are brainwashed and become radical, we all feel this is a bad thing (i hope). Some of us (the good people) tend to think the same way and become more and more radical in their thinking. I think we must avoid that. Before you know it some people will kill innocent people because they have the wrong religion or colour.
Guns is a different story. Numbers don't lye, the more guns circulate, the more guns are used, and most of the time not by the smartest or for the best reasons. But it does feel safe. We all have our believes and we are all influenced by what happens around us. It's not our task to dictate what others must think or do. Just make the good decision for yourself, and don't make it worse for others.

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
Bad people use religion to "frame" their cruel intentions. Most religions have used this in their history. It is a dangerous thing to think all islam, or all christians, or all ... are bad. Not because a fraction of islamists are stupid and violent they are all like that. It is not because some men rape others, that all men are bad. The basic values of islam and Christianity are closely related (and both religions can be interpreted in different ways). Some people are brainwashed and become radical, we all feel this is a bad thing (i hope). Some of us (the good people) tend to think the same way and become more and more radical in their thinking. I think we must avoid that. Before you know it some people will kill innocent people because they have the wrong religion or colour.
Guns is a different story. Numbers don't lye, the more guns circulate, the more guns are used, and most of the time not by the smartest or for the best reasons. But it does feel safe. We all have our believes and we are all influenced by what happens around us. It's not our task to dictate what others must think or do. Just make the good decision for yourself, and don't make it worse for others.
You guys in Europe don't seem to understand what's happening to you. I feel your pain but I don't want to directly experience it because I am too stupid to understand. A docile philosophy and attitude is at least 50% of the problem that allows a group of zealots to exercise their philosophy that says if they cut your head off God will bless them. I don't really care or consider the thought that these guys are only about 1% of the Muslim population when I understand that the 1% yields a couple of million people that want to kill me and don't care how they are going to do it.

If you cannot vet the individuals within this population that want to kill you, or you cannot be certain that they will not teach their children who grow up in your midst to think that, then you have to ban all of them, or kick them out.

just.wing.it

Deadwood Head
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
I know that not all Muslim's are wahabbists....
But I'm past giving a damn about putting a disclaimer on every statement.
This shit needs to stop, and what I said above will happen, it's just a matter of time before the real men, the men of strong moral character, the men who actually have respect for civilization and will fight to protect it, will stand up and fight back.
It might not happen until the AlainK types of cowards die off, or have their minds changed, but it will happen.
And when it does, the left will go insane, and the people who can think for themselves will understand and applaud.

Reaction score
And that's exactly what they tell the guys before they give them the bomb belt. But i see your point, and i want it to stop too.

just.wing.it

Deadwood Head
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
And that's exactly what they tell the guys before they give them the bomb belt. But i see your point, and i want it to stop too.
That may be similar to how they indoctrinate and warp their human weapons, but there is a major difference between what I say and what they say, because they stand for evil, and I am simply reacting.
They've always been evil.
We are all infidels, never forget.

Top Bottom