Satsuki azalea vendors that can ship

Reaction score
Hi,

I have been trying to buy imported satsuki azalea from these vendors but sadly none have responded to my emails after contacting them
through contact us forms .

1. http://satsukibonsai-en.com/

2.http://www.sohjuensatsukibonsai.com/SohjuenSatsukiBonsai/home.html

Can anyone help me try and find satsuki vendors that can ship to Minnesota ? Sadly unlike many here we are not fortunate enough to walk into a nursery and purchase as we don’t have any bonsai nurseries in the state let alone azalea …

Both sources are reputable.

Dunno if Dave Kruetz,the first is still importing, but keep trying.

The second is Darren Wong. Don’t know if he is actually importing, Again keep trying.

Might also want to contact Bob Mahler at Kifu bonsai.

cheers
DSD sends
Thanks for the reply !

Am wondering if there are ways to call these places rather than trying to submit forms in websites which may or may not work .

As far as Kifu bonsai goes , am not sure if they ship but will try and call tomorrow and check .

Rick Garcia at North American Satsuki Bonsai Center is a great source for very nice imported trees--including some of the rarer varieties. He's usually responsive, but has had a landslide on his property that caused some damage. He closed his store for trees and pots until October unfortunately. He's also on Facebook and you an probably get a response there. He was up in your area earlier this month at the Milwaukee Bonsai Society giving demos.

I'd also keep trying Dave Kruetz.

I've gotten satsuki from both of them.

Brussel's also offers satsuki, some quite nice, but kind of pricey.

Rick Garcia at North American Satsuki Bonsai Center is a great source for very nice imported trees--including some of the rarer varieties. He's usually responsive, but has had a landslide on his property that caused some damage. He closed his store for trees and pots until October unfortunately. He's also on Facebook and you an probably get a response there. He was up in your area earlier this month at the Milwaukee Bonsai Society giving demos.

I'd also keep trying Dave Kruetz.

I've gotten satsuki from both of them.

Brussel's also offers satsuki, some quite nice, but kind of pricey.
Thank you for the reply !

Brussel’s is an option but they are kind of over priced as you said .

By any chance is there a way to contact Dave Kruetz over phone ?

Back
Top Bottom