One of my favorite pots

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
A few new ones...BIG ones!!

The first is a 2nd generation Yamaaki oval with nice patina and 19 and 1/2" wide.

The second is a 19 3/4" wide custom Koyo rectangle that must weight 20 pounds. A big, fat maple is going to find it's way into both these pots eventually.

View attachment 137563
View attachment 137564
I need one or both of these pots!!! seriously...

Dav4

Drop Branch Murphy
Reaction score
SE MI- Bonsai'd for 12 years both MA and N GA
USDA Zone
6a
Cmon man help a sister out... :D
Lol! It's that bad, huh? The blue rectangle is earmarked for the giant trident I got last year. It's yours if the roots won't fit in it, but I won't know until next February. The cream oval is waiting for my other big trident to mature a little, but I know it'll fit.

Josh88

Shohin
Reaction score
IMG_0293.JPG IMG_0294.JPG IMG_0270.JPG IMG_6271.JPG IMG_6273.JPG Here are a few Sam Miller pots I picked up over the winter. I really like the oxide stains that he does, and some nice glazes as well. Not the best pictures but my work/photo bench has become a bit overwhelmed while I renovate my kitchen.

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Lol! It's that bad, huh? The blue rectangle is earmarked for the giant trident I got last year. It's yours if the roots won't fit in it, but I won't know until next February. The cream oval is waiting for my other big trident to mature a little, but I know it'll fit.
Well keep me posted, I am a patient person...

Dav4

Drop Branch Murphy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
OK, now you are just taunting me...

I spent a lot of time searching for a couple large pots this spring, didn't catch these till they were snapped up (by you!) so now am looking for next year... I got 3 ready for better. :)
I'll keep my eye peeled for you, too. I love acquiring nice pots but pots like these two have got to have a specific tree in mind to justify the purchase. If I see something like these, I'll let you know.

Dav4

Drop Branch Murphy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
I'm posting this here because it's my new favorite pot. Lol. It finally arrived today. I'm becoming a big fan of Ikkou. I mean, what tree WOULDN'T look good in this thing?

View attachment 139501
...love the crackle and patina...

Top Bottom