NOT SHOHIN...

MACH5

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
Ooppss....you could have just said that, I would have smartened up. But your a pretty gracious fellow, that's why I like you!o_O:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

No worries. Being mindful of leaf shape and size compatibility is a perfectly legit concern. ;)

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I love the Beaver! Just love it!

Sorce

LanceMac10

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Crossed fingers, legs, toes.....even @WeeMac is concerned! Looks to be a sturdy container. Hopefully the delivery man has a steady hand and a relaxed driving manner.

Have the Misses' cover him with a pistol until the package is deemed unsullied.

I'm still hoping for the 150+ Japanese Maples approach..... @William N. Valavanis stock? Even a 100+ is a MASSIVE amount!!
All this talk reminds me of a great planting of JM long ago at Bonsai West......
bonsai.jpg bonsai2.jpg

I'd like to get some nice seedlings and give something like this a go. Last I heard, this one ended up in San Francisco or thereabouts.....

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
The pot is stunning...I'm glad to see the extra care he set to getting it to you safely. Might have to look into his pots. They sure are stunning. Adair has his azalea in one as well...that is breath taking. Some how I forgot about ha quality of workmanship.

MACH5

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
Crossed fingers, legs, toes.....even @WeeMac is concerned! Looks to be a sturdy container. Hopefully the delivery man has a steady hand and a relaxed driving manner.

Have the Misses' cover him with a pistol until the package is deemed unsullied.

I'm still hoping for the 150+ Japanese Maples approach..... @William N. Valavanis stock? Even a 100+ is a MASSIVE amount!!
All this talk reminds me of a great planting of JM long ago at Bonsai West......
View attachment 135669 View attachment 135670

I'd like to get some nice seedlings and give something like this a go. Last I heard, this one ended up in San Francisco or thereabouts.....

Yes that's a nice planting! Some stuff from Bill, some from Matt O and other stuff I had around. It will probably be more over 100 than 150. But as it develops, it will most likely need to be thinned out. Please tell WeeMac not to stress, otherwise he'll get wrinkles.

I am hoping for NOT this!

MACH5

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
The pot is stunning...I'm glad to see the extra care he set to getting it to you safely. Might have to look into his pots. They sure are stunning. Adair has his azalea in one as well...that is breath taking. Some how I forgot about ha quality of workmanship.

He is definitely one of the more exciting ceramists to pop into the bonsai scene in quite a while. Most definitely here is the US.

MACH5

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
Are you in time to use it this year?

Max that's the hope. Still having some stuff delivered. In the end I may not be able to. Worst case, I can't and use this year to prepare more carefully the material. A big problem this year is the unseasonably warm weather we've had. All trees are a few weeks ahead of schedule.

Nomiyama

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I have Japanese maple grove I picked up last year that maybe has 500 or so in it. I bought it for the far perspective of a distant forest. I just repotted it last week. It puts on a great Fall show because of all the different trees. Many ranges in color. Looking forward to the future composition Sergio. And great pot Roy, I'll get one from you in time I hope.

Attachments

• IMG_6265.JPG
    IMG_6265.JPG
    521.5 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_6266.JPG
    IMG_6266.JPG
    529.8 KB · Views: 81

MACH5

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
I have Japanese maple grove I picked up last year that maybe has 500 or so in it. I bought it for the far perspective of a distant forest. I just repotted it last week. It puts on a great Fall show because of all the different trees. Many ranges in color. Looking forward to the future composition Sergio. And great pot Roy, I'll get one from you in time I hope.

Sweet Chris! That's maple heaven right there! Probably mine won't be anywhere as dense. :rolleyes:

Pot suppose to arrive today. Can't wait!

Top Bottom