Northern Indiana and Illinois severe weather tonight.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Everything is on the ground under their benches or under our pergola. Tornado watch issued and possible 3in sized hail. I hope they're wrong.
I’d be huddling my trees into the basement bathtub under a mattress with my wife and doggo… and case of Limon La Croix sparkling water.

Dav4

Drop Branch Murphy
Reaction score
SE MI- Bonsai'd for 12 years both MA and N GA
USDA Zone
6a
It was 73 F in my yard today and I was working trees in the sun wearing shorts. The severe weather will be rolling through here between 11 PM and 3 AM- golf ball sized hail +/- a small tornado may be in the mix, and by this time tomorrow it will be snowing with wind chills in the single digits. 3 out of 4 seasons in one 24 hour period is pretty impressive.

RobGA

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
IMG_9313.jpeg
In February? The world be a changin. Stay safe!

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
Close to record highs here the last couple of days, hit 80 today I think, then high of 40 tomorrow. These weird winter warm ups usually bring severe storms/tornados. It's thundering here now...be safe everyone. 🤞

Dav4

Drop Branch Murphy
Reaction score
SE MI- Bonsai'd for 12 years both MA and N GA
USDA Zone
6a
Bad T-storms at 2 AM wrecked the night's sleep but I think that was the worst of it. It's still 60 F outside but we're expecting flurries this afternoon.

There apparently was a tornado about 15 miles north of me... a tornado in MI in February... Jeez.

Last edited:

Melospiza

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6A
Severe hail and lightning yesterday; several transformers blew out. Went from 70F yesterday evening to 24F this morning. Still very blustery with snow flurries.

Top Bottom