Good High nitrogen fertilizer in Northern Europe?

Tntthunder

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
I was wondering if there was anyone in the Nordic countries that could point to a high nitrogen fertilizer for trees in development. Don't really speak the language yet and don't know any local brands. I prefer granules but will use whatever need be. Currently been using an organic that is only a 6-2-2.

Same with any pesticides you recommend.

irvinlamar

Seedling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
I don't know of they have it over there but I love this stuff... and my trees love it more...

Attachments

• 20230708_115740.jpg
    20230708_115740.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 5

Shibui

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9?
6-2-2 is the same ratio as 12-4-4 or 18-6-6. High nitrogen depends on how dilute or how much of the product is applied. many High analysis fert are applied at much greater dilution or less per square metre so ends up giving similar N to lower analysis fert at greater rates.
Always check recommended application rates and do some math to work out how much of the macros each fertilizer will be giving your tree.

Most lawn fertilisers are high N so check some of those a that may be available in your area. Your bonsai won't care if they get lawn fert. They only care about the nutrients, not where it comes from.

Wires_Guy_wires

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
Usually there is some kind of chemical fertilizer range in every European country. I have boxes of separate N, P and K fertilizers for the really heavy feeding from a certain brand, I think it's called KB or Compo.
Then again, Finland is an oddball country. Not sure if they have the same things as we have.

Top Bottom