New Bonsai Nursery

Tahoebonsai

Seedling
Reaction score
if you’re able to go to his nursery he’s got a ton of awesome starts too, almost all my trees are from Dylan haha one time I went down on my bday I wanted two Chinese elms and 5 jap maple starters and I ended up leaving with like 40 trees if anything rent a U-Haul or take a van if you plan to visit 😂

magerata

Seed
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new here. I have started a bonsai and specialty nursery, Cedar Rose Nursery, here in Placerville, Ca. It's between Sacramento and and South Lake Tahoe. I'd love to have people come and visit......and buy things dagnabit!!!!
Please get in touch with me at cedarrosenursery@gmail.com or by phone/text 707 217 8314.

I have unusual starts such as Stewartia, Styrax Millettia, Magnolia, larix, Picea Asian Carpinus and more.

I have lots of field grown bonsai stock including trident maple, Japanese maple, Styrax, Stewartia, Oriental liquidambar, cork elm, dwarf japanese maple and ornamental cherries. The plants will be harvested from the field this coming winter, and are available for reservation with a deposit. All have been wired, bent and have had root work. Please come up and check it out.

Thanks! Dylan F.
Thank you, from the bay area. Will certainly visit!

pictorangelicvs

Seedling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10b
new here, been lurking for a long time. Stewartia and Redwood and Maple from the past few months potted up and some decisions made—I was really worried that I had overdid it on the Stewartia but it seems to be budding out and the buds that were there seem to be moving. Incredible trees from Cedar Rose Nursery .

Attachments

• IMG_3360.jpeg
    IMG_3360.jpeg
    239.3 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_3316.jpeg
    IMG_3316.jpeg
    223.6 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_3327.jpeg
    IMG_3327.jpeg
    345.1 KB · Views: 95

roberthu

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7B
Ordered a Snowbell and it took 7 days to arrive. Hope the tree is still fine...

WavyGaby

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
new here, been lurking for a long time. Stewartia and Redwood and Maple from the past few months potted up and some decisions made—I was really worried that I had overdid it on the Stewartia but it seems to be budding out and the buds that were there seem to be moving. Incredible trees from Cedar Rose Nursery .
I hope you start a thread for the maple. That is a really cool, twisted trunk and I don't see wire scars. I want to see more pics!

pictorangelicvs

Seedling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10b
I hope you start a thread for the maple. That is a really cool, twisted trunk and I don't see wire scars. I want to see more pics!
Thank you kindly for the encouragement and the idea! I think I just might as it was an interesting challenge deciding which branches to leave and cut and I just finished two small root grafts!

Top Bottom