National Bonsai Exhibition Poland 2015

Reaction score
Reaction score
Not meant as throwing a turd in the face, but as 'not-where-the-context-pointed-at'. Apologies if it sounds nasty. I now think it does a bit... Sorry.

When I wanted to copy some URLs to put in the 'Walter Pall comment' thread this afternoon, the IBC wasn't very coöperative, as the thread URL to copy was the same as you posted above, but when I looked up the thread you meant on the IBC, it did copy the right URL. Very annoying. Maybe bad karma o' mine :p

Reaction score
Well I then better read up on karma again lol. Always have interpret it like a leveling (mario or something) system. Do something good, level up, do something bad, level down. How many levels up/down depends on the deed.

Btw, a more detailed analysis revealed the IBC changed their URL. Not http://i.bonsaiclub.forumotion.com anymore, it's now www.internetbonsaiclub.com .
Weird. Someone got more info on it?

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
I have trouble finding my way around over there. Maybe it's the mobile app. I can't find how to even register there. I thought I had once...but never found confirmation so apparently I did it wrong. Or missed the confirmation somehow.

Top Bottom