8th U.S. National Bonsai Exhibition, Rochester, NY, USA, September 9-10, 2023

namnhi

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
If you've read this whole thread I think the reason for Mark's post is pretty obvious. It is to me, at least.
You're right, I didn't read all the posts... am sure you are too and I can confidently say no one read all the post on this thread!

The more I read the more turn off I feel about this show and the people running it. Great that the show is successful.....

Sansokuu

Chumono
Reaction score
You're right, I didn't read all the posts... am sure you are too and I can confidently say no one read all the post on this thread!

The more I read the more turn off I feel about this show and the people running it. Great that the show is successful.....
Honestly, it isn’t fair to judge the show without seeing it in person. It is human nature to focus on the negative but there were a lot of positives. I personally had a great time connecting faces with names I had only seen online, and was happy to contribute to such a diverse and interesting community. And there were many beautiful trees to be inspired by, both in the exhibition and on the sales floor. Going in we werent sure if we would be back since it is quite a haul from the West Coast but we absolutely would love to come back!

John7429

Sapling
Reaction score
Honestly, it isn’t fair to judge the show without seeing it in person. It is human nature to focus on the negative but there were a lot of positives. I personally had a great time connecting faces with names I had only seen online, and was happy to contribute to such a diverse and interesting community. And there were many beautiful trees to be inspired by, both in the exhibition and on the sales floor. Going in we werent sure if we would be back since it is quite a haul from the West Coast but we absolutely would love to come back!
it was great to see you there =)

Top Bottom