Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a

ABCarve

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Maybe use swing set to alter the shape of the furrows. 😁😁😎 I did similar in our litter box.

Shogun610

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
Made some big changes to my backyard setup now that I’m in a home I own. Nice to be able to build things out again. Lots more to do still but it feels good. Last few pics are various before shots.

View attachment 496959View attachment 496960View attachment 496961

View attachment 496962View attachment 496963View attachment 496964View attachment 496965
Does the kiddos play set also double as A frame cold frame in winter?

Hartinez

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Thanks Bill! High praise from you. Funny you say, because I just planted some Gaura at the base of each stack of concrete blocks for them to grow out and soften the harshness of the block. inspired very much by your garden.
Beautiful, well designed!

SouthernMaple

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
IMG_20230703_152750(1).jpgIMG_20230703_152732(1).jpg

Fence up and so is the 40% shade cloth, got a pallet tokonoma, besides the fence everything can be moved, no concrete footings yet. Thinking of building a winterhouse/shed behind the tokonoma. Ive got about 4-5 tons left of gravel in the front that I need to move to the back.

namnhi

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
At this stage, my main goal is to keep them alive. Am hoping to have a bit more time dedicated to this hobby in about 5 more years.... (my youngest would be 7 by then). Like @Dav4, I don't want to waste any time so I start with a lot of seedlings. The pines in one of the photo is a seedling about 10 years ago.

Everyday after work I just water them which takes about 30 minutes. If I want to do anything else, I have to do it on the weekends from 6:00 - 8:00 AM.
Yike.... the little guy turned 7 last week. May I extend this another 5 years please. Thing has progressed nicely but I still don't have as much free time to devote to the hobby as I have hoped.

Maros

Chumono
Reaction score
Yike.... the little guy turned 7 last week. May I extend this another 5 years please. Thing has progressed nicely but I still don't have as much free time to devote to the hobby as I have hoped.
My youngest of 3 turned 9 this week and it seems Im stating to catch my breath 🤞

Cajunrider

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
My youngest is drinking all my good beer this summer...
I finally found something I can compete with you @Dav4 . This 4th I came to my son’s house and drank all his good beer. 😁😃

PS: I drank all the beers he got from local micro breweries and left him the Corona WITHOUT lime. I used up the lime making ceviche.

Dav4

Drop Branch Murphy
Reaction score
SE MI- Bonsai'd for 12 years both MA and N GA
USDA Zone
6a
I finally found something I can compete with you @Dav4 . This 4th I came to my son’s house and drank all his good beer. 😁😃

PS: I drank all the beers he got from local micro breweries and left him the Corona WITHOUT lime. I used up the lime making ceviche.
You give me hope!

Top Bottom