namnhi

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b

MACH5

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
My garden doesn't really photograph too well, there is too much going on in the background to photograph cleanly. But I love a natural landscape!
View attachment 171885 View attachment 171886 View attachment 171887 View attachment 171888 View attachment 171889 View attachment 171890 View attachment 171891 View attachment 171892 View attachment 171893

You have a beautiful set up/garden Judy! I love your surroundings and the walk up to your place is gorgeous! Wait... are you coming here or... rather am I going there!?? :p

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Damn!!!!! Amazing!!!!! :eek::eek::eek::mad: And an angry emoji for jealousy!
I will have a nice guest room;).... looking 5 years out I think. I'll have to make sure that I get over to visit all the gardens out this side of the country before we go!

namnhi

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
And a shot of my next garden! No trees on this property, and I'll probably not really plant much more than a few areas of aspens, but it's got other things to look at LOL. 10 acres of Heaven.
View attachment 171900
Judy,
Here is mine. Hopefully we will build something here in another 15 years.
Just a little hilly but has Bluebonnet in Spring. Nothing like yours but good enough for us. About 11 acre.IMG_20171006_111034651.jpg IMG_0672.JPG

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Front Range?
Sangre's - just above Westcliffe. Can't wait!
We looked a bit in Oregon, but PNW is too $$$ these days. Even looked up around Enterprise, as we love the Wallowas too. Westcliffe has always been our dream for long years, and this year we found the right parcel.

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Judy,
Here is mine. Hopefully we will build something here in another 15 years.
Just a little hilly but has Bluebonnet in Spring. Nothing like yours but good enough for us. About 11 acre.View attachment 171929 View attachment 171930
Bluebonnets are so beautiful. Wonderful to have a dream of what's to come isn't it?

Arcto

Chumono
Reaction score
Sangre's - just above Westcliffe. Can't wait!
We looked a bit in Oregon, but PNW is too $$$ these days. Even looked up around Enterprise, as we love the Wallowas too. Westcliffe has always been our dream for long years, and this year we found the right parcel.
Cool area. Just a hop and skip to a lot of outdoor recreation opportunities. I see some cold hardy pines and junipers in your future.

Top Bottom