Mid Atlantic Bonsai Society Spring Festival, Harrisburg, PA April 19-21 2024

Zac

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Man I really wanted to go! I've never been to any bonsai event but really want to. I did everything in my power to make it to this one since not so far away but it's not going to happen 😥. You all have a great time and buy lots of awesome stuff

Paradox

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Man I really wanted to go! I've never been to any bonsai event but really want to. I did everything in my power to make it to this one since not so far away but it's not going to happen 😥. You all have a great time and buy lots of awesome stuff

Save the date next year will be in the same place, weekend of April 11 - 13

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Neither did I. But to be fair I was feeling poorly today and I left early.

Tidal Bonsai

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Nice to meet @Shogun610 in person today, but I had very quick interactions with everyone. I only spent two hours at the show with my family before we headed to Hershey Park. Tomorrow I am going to try and sneak there solo for a few hours.

This was the thing that caught my eye and is coming home with me. I am planning on airlayering another trident stump I bought from Julian Adam's.
20240420_094600.jpg20240420_094609.jpg

Shogun610

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
Nice to meet @Shogun610 in person today, but I had very quick interactions with everyone. I only spent two hours at the show with my family before we headed to Hershey Park. Tomorrow I am going to try and sneak there solo for a few hours.

This was the thing that caught my eye and is coming home with me. I am planning on airlayering another trident stump I bought from Julian Adam's.
View attachment 541472View attachment 541473
Always nice meeting fellow BNuts , especially ones who also are students of professionals . I’m sure this will be the first of many times I run into you. Great to meet you as well. Hope you had a great time at Hershey park w your family

Last edited:

Tidal Bonsai

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Always nice meeting fellow BNuts , especially ones who also are students of professionals . I’m sure this will be the first of many times I run into you. Great to meet you as well. Hope you had a great time at Hershey park w your family
We hit the park hard!!!
IMG-20240420-WA0013.jpgIMG-20240420-WA0006.jpg

ABCarve

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Yea I looked for them but did not see another pin....🤷‍♀️
I didn’t see one and I’m here for the three days. I think we should all wear a silly hat instead of a pin. Sergio had a stellar performance. Made a great tree out of some not-so-great material. Should have taken before and after photos.

Paradox

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
I didn’t see one and I’m here for the three days. I think we should all wear a silly hat instead of a pin. Sergio had a stellar performance. Made a great tree out of some not-so-great material. Should have taken before and after photos.
Yea he did.
We are probably going to be here until about 9 or 930 then head out to beat the traffic getting back on LI.

If you go to the breakfast buffer or the demo, I'm wearing a maroon shirt this morning. We usually sit near the front to get the best view.

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I'm jealous that so many connections were made and that I didn't see another nut. I went for two reasons. One was to see ab0ut being a vendor in the future, which looks promising, and the other was to see some of my favorite b'nutters. I was there Friday and bought some nice trees and pots. Exhausted myself more financially than physically. Slept very poorly and woke up feeling like a maple with the wilts. Stumbled around the show for maybe an hour and got weaker. If you saw an older man with a walking stick it might have been me. I don't normally use one but I keep one nearby. By the time I got home I was weaker still and chilled and shivering with two blankets on me. Wife said I had a fever .... she is always right, even when I refuse to admit it. Woke up very early soaking wet in sweat. Feeling pretty ok right now.
So sorry I missed you guys. I will make efforts this year to try to meet up with as many as I can.
I can say that this would have been a good opportunity to be wearing a b'nutter t shirt. With a pocket please.
Love you all.

Paradox

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
I'm jealous that so many connections were made and that I didn't see another nut. I went for two reasons. One was to see ab0ut being a vendor in the future, which looks promising, and the other was to see some of my favorite b'nutters. I was there Friday and bought some nice trees and pots. Exhausted myself more financially than physically. Slept very poorly and woke up feeling like a maple with the wilts. Stumbled around the show for maybe an hour and got weaker. If you saw an older man with a walking stick it might have been me. I don't normally use one but I keep one nearby. By the time I got home I was weaker still and chilled and shivering with two blankets on me. Wife said I had a fever .... she is always right, even when I refuse to admit it. Woke up very early soaking wet in sweat. Feeling pretty ok right now.
So sorry I missed you guys. I will make efforts this year to try to meet up with as many as I can.
I can say that this would have been a good opportunity to be wearing a b'nutter t shirt. With a pocket please.
Love you all.
Next year then!
Friend of mine suggested we should do a meet and greet in the bar Friday night next year or for breakfast on Saturday or something

Paradox

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Top Bottom