Lets spruce things up

BeebsBonsai

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5B
I would consider removing the jins that stick straight out from the front of the tree. There might be a lot of swelling around them that detracts from that beautiful base and taper. Ones on the sides are legit af though.

Giga

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7-8
Shohin game looking strong. LOL. If staged together, I would suggest changing the pine to an accent. Just my thought. I feel like it would add weight to the size of that tree.

that's just where they chill on the bench - not a display really, and they are still in development so they have a lot of work to do yet

Giga

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7-8
I would consider removing the jins that stick straight out from the front of the tree. There might be a lot of swelling around them that detracts from that beautiful base and taper. Ones on the sides are legit af though.

I'm ok with it

BeebsBonsai

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5B
that's just where they chill on the bench - not a display really, and they are still in development so they have a lot of work to do yet

I was impressed by the shohin. And ahh, makes more sense that they chill there. Can wait to see where this one goes. Also, if you like em, jins stay. Thats what i love about bonsai. Its subjective. We all hv different visions

Giga

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7-8
I was impressed by the shohin. And ahh, makes more sense that they chill there. Can wait to see where this one goes. Also, if you like em, jins stay. Thats what i love about bonsai. Its subjective. We all hv different visions

just like opinions, we all got those too lol

Top Bottom