sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
A couple I'm trying to keep under 4in.20170625_191027.jpg

20170702_140741.jpg
20170630_055828.jpg

All Dwarf English box.

The flare on these things is amazing....

You can almost pull any single trunk one and get a good nefarious.

Sorce

Bonsailane

Mame
Reaction score
Reaction score
Ficus Retusa. Planted cutting into small dark blue pot, then planted that pot into a bigger pot to let roots grow out threw the drainage hole. 2 months later left with all these roots. So I got a slightly bigger miniature Mame pot so I didn't have to cut to much roots off to fit. This is what I'm left with. It's doing great and excited to see what comes of it!!

Attachments

• IMG_3480.JPG
    IMG_3480.JPG
    161.3 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_3547.JPG
    IMG_3547.JPG
    174.7 KB · Views: 42

Bonsailane

Mame
Reaction score
Ficus Retusa. Planted cutting into small dark blue pot, then planted that pot into a bigger pot to let roots grow out threw the drainage hole. 2 months later left with all these roots. So I got a slightly bigger miniature Mame pot so I didn't have to cut to much roots off to fit. This is what I'm left with. It's doing great and excited to see what comes of it!!
I like it!

Reaction score
I like it!
Any pointers on this little guy? Not my first time growing a cutting, but it is my first time growing a cutting and keeping in this small pot. Do I let it grow as high as the roots and pot allow it and cut back? Or should I just maintain it my pruning back

Bonsailane

Mame
Reaction score
Any pointers on this little guy? Not my first time growing a cutting, but it is my first time growing a cutting and keeping in this small pot. Do I let it grow as high as the roots and pot allow it and cut back? Or should I just maintain it my pruning back
It already has a good root system so just Cut it back to your own preference

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
My vaca was cancelled!

Happy dance!

Sorce

daudelus

Mame
Reaction score
Still looks pink it will live
I haven't tossed it yet...although it looks pretty rough and I don't have much hope... I don't blame my vacation waterer (father in law), I neglected to put this one with the rest of my smaller trees in a shady spot so it got baked in a week of 90+ degree weather ... first one in three years, so it's a pretty good ratio I think! My mantra to him every year is to water, water again, and when you think you've watered enough, water again! I know that my pumice based trees basically can't be overwatered, but the ones left in turface can get hydrophobic on hot days...

Top Bottom