International Bonsai Order Processing

BonsaiDTLA

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I’ve bought several times over the last few years from International Bonsai. My orders have always arrived healthy, well packaged, and the customer service has been absolutely stellar.

However I placed an order a month ago and then forgot about it for awhile. Just realized about a week ago that I never received the sapling.

I’ve tried reaching out via my usual channels but haven’t been able to receive a response. Emails and direct messages have gone unresolved

Wondering if anyone else has been experiencing this? Maybe something has happened to our @William N. Valavanis that I’m unaware of? I surely hope not.

stewarjm192

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Did this ever get resolved? I sort of hate dealing with bill as I’ve had two separate negative experiences.

My partner bought 2 Exhibition photo books last November for me for Christmas and they never arrived. We each emailed both site emails multiple times and never got a response.

I bought tickets for the national exhibition this year in may or June, never got charged, and had to email over 10 times to get any sort of response, and when I did, it wasn’t an email, it was simply my original transaction being processed, 2-3 months later

Kievnstavick

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Hmm this might be the boat I am in.

I ordered a nationals album last month that I am still waiting on. I sent them a message about it a couple days ago that I have yet to recieve a response on.

TrevorLarsen

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Thanks for sharing your experiences, I was thinking of buying from him in the future but for sure won’t now.

Top Bottom