International Bonsai AWOL?

Lars Grimm

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Has anyone had a recent experience with Bill Valvanis and International Bonsai? I placed an order for the 2nd National Bonsai Album a month ago and still have not received it. I have tried emailing both wnv@internationalbonsai.com and dyv@internationalbonsai.com as well as calling the number on the website and I get no response.

Lars

This seems to happen every now and then.

Bill is probly just off being Bonsai Hero!

Sorce

The GSBF convention was last weekend. I did not go but it is possible and quite likely that William took in the convention in California, met up with his travel agent and Japanese tour organizer, Kora Dalager, her husband and interpreter, Bill Hashimoto and all left California for Japan to possibly see Taikan-Ten, which I think is in November.

Whew.....longest run on sentence I ever did.

I would check with Bill later in the month closer to Thanksgiving when people are back home. He will probably be leaving again around the first of the year for other exhibits in Japan around Feb.

I do not know when he last had a bowel movement though.......You'll have to check with someone else for that.

Boosting this thread since I’m having similar issues with a recent order of several back issues. Credit card was charged and order confirmed but no further updates from emails, DM, fax, etc. I am really looking forward to reading the content of those old issues but I’m not quite sure what to do next…

Back
Top Bottom