Idea for a new contest

plant_dr

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I dont know what the rules would be. But just think about the benefits of a contest with this lovely piece of material! Everyone starts with the same thing, you can't kill it, you don't have to worry about losing the three-dimensonality of your project in photographs, it's cheap... the possibilities are only limited to what your imagination can come up with.

If you happen to live in a place that doesn't have access car fresheners, what the hell are you doing on Bonsainut?

Attachments

• little_trees.jpg
    little_trees.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 7
I'm in!

35 exacto cuts in my finger later.....

My guy at work has about 40 in his truck.

Is a black one ok?

Sorce

Like I said I don't know what the rules would be or even if there should be rules for that matter. I was just looking at one the other day and thought, 'Hey that square portion at the bottom could be trimmed into a bonsai pot shape and the rest could be styled into basically anything I want!' I thought it would be cool to see what others come up with. I don't have anything to offer up as a prize or how it would be judged either, so basically out wouldnt be a contest at all. Just one of those, "You might be addicted to bonsai if you want to style the air freshener in your car!" moments I guess.:eek:

Back
Top Bottom