I think this tree was ruined .... thoughts

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
@sorce ... What is it...with the F bomb being so desirable? Social media is using it so fluently now. Is it considered a top slang/filler word?

Meaning no disrespect...felt you might offer me a sound answer.

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
@sorce ... What is it...with the F bomb being so desirable? Social media is using it so fluently now. Is it considered a top slang/filler word?

Meaning no disrespect...felt you might offer me a sound answer.

My opinion would be our "wonderful president".
Rude behavior is also subconsciously more generally accepted now.

Me. ...

You know I don't like guns. But I believe we should keep em because if we need to defend our constitution against brainwashed soldiers, or worse, robots, Damn Right We need our Arms!

And for fuck!lol sake. To defend our own families and if we must, after a disaster of some sort, shoot us a critter to eat....or critters say, if it is then one man to provide for a group of people. I would hope to god in that case he HAS an AR-13 or an Ak or something with enough capacity to be able to shoot an entire herd of animals if necessary. ( thinking otherwise is saying 'I dont believe Katrina really happened')

Oh. But anyway!

Just as those arms can be used poorly in the wrong hands. .

Words are just as powerful.

I wield my words with a deep respect and understanding of their power.

But I also understand that words are absolutely powerless.

The reason I don't care what language people use.......

If I am in a room of Japanese people saying fuck shit Bitch in Japanese....
I will not be offended because I will not understand it. And with no offense, I will be at default loving these Humans because they are humans!

So to not love someone because of the language they use.....just because you can understand it....

Becomes quite the foolish reason for hate and/or negative vibes of any sort!

A World in Love is Us All Loving the World!

Sorce

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
@sorce ... The word was used much more loosely before Trump. Lol but whatever...it's a filler word I just skip over. Was just curious...it seems so popular in the last few years. You of all people...know I am plain vanilla ... It's just a filler word...as I use "..." A lot. When I pause to think they pop up. Lol it drives some nuts. But when my husband pretends to be me with friends. It's a sure sign it's not me...if no three dots are in a paragraph. ?? But was curious if a movie may have encouraged it more...I don't really have patience for movies. But video games have mature language...so maybe that is why. I would have to lean toward video games. It's that age in general I see more of the word used than not on social media. You feeling like a young buck now? ?

So...did you see the last X files...by talk of computers and guns? I felt out in left field, my husband and son laughed...when it was over...I felt I lost an hour of my day...for nothing. Which had them laughing more. With how you look at something online...and then are spammed with that topic...is it so far fetched? My son asked...

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
With how you look at something online...and then are spammed with that topic...is it so far fetched?

This is Sooooo the "giant purple elephant in the room".....

It's comical...no no.....

It's sad, that more money is spent on selling us stuff we don't need than is spent on people who need...water....food....shelter. ..

Meanwhile, the giant orange haired gorilla.....

Yes....that is comical....

Sorce

Random User

Reaction score
I always thought that he kinda resembled a caricature of Alf... I wonder if he "likes" cats...

But, our tool is no better than your tool.

M. Frary

Bonsai Godzilla
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Meanwhile, the giant orange haired gorilla
Likes golden showers from what I hear.
It explains his being colored that way.

No matter what anyone says. He's a colored guy!
Not a normal color,except around his eyes,but that just means he wears goggles so his eyes don't burn from repeated applications.

As for discussing someone's tree behind their back,I say go for it. The way I look at it,if it's on the internet where everyone can see it then it's open game. I used to frequent another forum that had a section for members trees. I critiqued one and was admonished for it. Apparently if it's in that section it's just for atta' boys. So people can post pictures of sticks in pots and be told how cool it is. I still do it in hopes of being banned but they only have like 25 members so they haven't yet.

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
As for discussing someone's tree behind their back,I say go for it. The way I look at it,if it's on the internet where everyone can see it then it's open game.

I agree. Fully.

However, I do find it a little ....frustrating I guess....to discuss a tree in a manner that more or less REQUIRES the owner to be present so we can have all the facts to ACTUALLY LEARN SOMETHING.

I don't understand what the point is here....
Where we are left without much information and the thread only seems to serve this purpose of....please agree with me that this tree sucks....or the work was wrong....

But since it was lifted from elsewhere and put here for discussion without the owner...
We are just left with more questions than reasonable discussion.

Again...its more or less the same 6k people ...
So I question the motive....
It stinks.

Sorce

potatofarmer

Sapling
Reaction score
geeze i seem to see this kind of shit all the time. people just going to town on alberta spruce etc. i think people watch these crazy hack jobs on youtube and they think they can do it too.

that tree is going to die for sure.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
geeze i seem to see this kind of shit all the time. people just going to town on alberta spruce etc. i think people watch these crazy hack jobs on youtube and they think they can do it too.

Over the winter, I learned the hard way about severely hacking up a DAS. I chose one out of several to test the limits. Now I know! 😂

Srt8madness

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9a

Well considering this thread ended 6 years ago....we'll never know.

Top Bottom